Action man

22 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sad day when some leftie creative director conceptualised action man as a puff.

Does it even matter tho?  Everyone who rembers them as kids talks fondly of them. My boys got action man and has seen the advert (he laughed at it). Action man is still a baddass to him who destroys aliens and monsters in his bedroom and will soon probably lose a limb if he's thrown off his bunk bed one more time . 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anybody have one of these badboys lol

Who else made him a parachute, and chucked him out the window ?

A doll for boys to play with complete with an aura of homo erotic masculinity ,it's about time he was outed along with all the closet benders who actually owned one .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Does it even matter tho? 

Guess not mate,sign of the times,but if I see my great niece playing with a lesbo Barbie doll its going in the bin :laugh:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Guess not mate,sign of the times,but if I see my great niece playing with a lesbo Barbie doll its going in the bin :laugh:

Im finding these days I've got to pick and choose what I moan about. Ain't got the time to be pissed off about everything ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
55 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just part of the dumbing down of society. The gay agenda “its 2018 its normal” no mate its far from normal and my kids know being queer is not normal in any way shape or form. 

Does that mean you dont want your Village People albums back? 

On 18/04/2018 at 13:57, Astanley said:

A doll for boys to play with complete with an aura of homo erotic masculinity ,it's about time he was outed along with all the closet benders who actually owned one .

Spot on.

Had Action Man as a kid and obviously never seen that, it was just a toy BUT my Dad did and hated the fact that his sons 'played with dolls'.

He used to buy us boxes of soldiers as a replacement and though he was in the forces (Kings) himself and loved it, Action Man put him right off wanting any of his sons to follow in his footsteps....

That advert makes you realise just how camp Action Man really is...

6 hours ago, stumfelter said:

Much the same as every advert has to have the obligatory mixed race couple.

I got rid of satellite telly 6 years ago. I'm out of range of terrestrial telly and I have internet for Netflix, Hulu and Amazon. When you don't see adverts at all it's amazing what it does for your blood pressure. Not being sold sh*t constantly is very refreshing.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

We used to get two big bolts, and a nut. Fold up a string of caps and place them in middle of nut and screw bolts on each end. Made one hell of a bang.

Couldnt afford toy guns lol

Also used to use a wardrobe door key the one with a hole in the shaft then got a nail that fitted snug into the hole, scrapped of some match head put in the hole placed the nail in on top. Then tied a loop of string to the eye of the key and the head of the nail and swung the thing nail first into a wall bloody loud bang from that.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Also used to us a wardrobe door key the one with a hole in the shaft then got a nail that fitted snug into the hole, scrapped of some match head put in the hole placed the nail in on top. Then tied a loop of string to the eye of the key and the head of the nail and swung the thing nail first into a wall bloody load bang from that.

Cheers Arry

Nice one! Another one we used, was a fuse. Blown ones, or ones you'd nick from the fathers shed. lol This was the creme de la creme. Remove cap at each end of fuse. Get role of caps, and fold them up, and then twist them as tight as possible into the fuse. The more you can get in,  the better. Stick a match down, leaving half exposed. Light a match, and that ignites your matchstick fuse, and run like f**k!!!! lol

• Like 1