Action man

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anybody have one of these badboys lol

Who else made him a parachute, and chucked him out the window ?

A doll for boys to play with complete with an aura of homo erotic masculinity ,it's about time he was outed along with all the closet benders who actually owned one .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, walshie said:

Mine came with a folding mess tin with a billy can inside. The new ones come with a manbag and moisturising kit. 

Surprised they aren't calling him Action Person.

And I had a tank you could actually sit on and shoot down the stairs without it falling to bits, now he,s got a brittle plastic fiat 500 in pink, were did we go so wrong ???

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, walshie said:

Mine came with a folding mess tin with a billy can inside. The new ones come with a manbag and moisturising kit. 

Surprised they aren't calling him Action Person.

Action Non-Specific Gender !

Just because a man takes care of his appearance, you assume that he rides the Marmite escalator ! I'm reporting you for hate crime !

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Astanley said:

A doll for boys to play with complete with an aura of homo erotic masculinity ,it's about time he was outed along with all the closet benders who actually owned one .

I had four !

Eagle eyes, gripping hands, the lot ! One of them talked, when you pulled the string out of his back - "Hold your fire, until I give the order !".

Loads of outfits, tons of weapons, a jeep and a helicopter.

10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

My brother was mad into action man, as a little boy...... yep you guessed it.....

He gay ????

• Haha 1
Just now, mushroom said:

My brother was mad into action man, as a little boy...... yep you guessed it.....

He gay ????

Action Man turned him gay ?

I'm not sure I want to know how...............:laugh: 

And, let's not forget, Action Man should be "Mr No Genitals Whatsoever" !

7 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I had four !

Eagle eyes, gripping hands, the lot ! One of them talked, when you pulled the string out of his back - "Hold your fire, until I give the order !".

Loads of outfits, tons of weapons, a jeep and a helicopter.

Jesus. Eagle eyes and gripping hands didn't come out till way after my time with them. We're of a similar age, so why were you playing with Action Man when you were 19? :hmm:

41 minutes ago, walshie said:

Jesus. Eagle eyes and gripping hands didn't come out till way after my time with them. We're of a similar age, so why were you playing with Action Man when you were 19? :hmm:

Gripping hands 1973.

Eagle eyes 1976..............when I was 13 !

I seem to remember one of mine being blond, with a beard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Who else made him a parachute, and chucked him out the window ?

I got one Christmas day and my dad had already made him a parachute . I threw him in the air and he landed in the pond andfor some reason his hair fell out . I remember waiting outside toys r us in Swansea (think it was boxing day) for my mum to take it in and enchamge it. They didn't have any army ones left so I got the ninja action man . Within a week me and my brother had broken one of his arms off doing stunts with him.  My dad couldn't fix the arm so got one of my he-man figures that was a man/tiger and took his arm off and screwed it into the ninjas shoulder socket . Needless to say we made a complete backstory for him about being injured by a samurai and having to have a tiger/human arm grafted on . My old man was absolute class when it came to toys with us . We had the weirdest and best toys imaginable . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2