A couple of working Lakelands

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is quiet so thought id stick a couple of pics of A few Lakelands I have had quite a few good digs to the last 2 seasons there not mine 2 other mates own the same stuff between them the last 18 y

this is who it really is now stopend.....from right yes is charlie page....2nd man is jonny mc nulty...3rd man willy lynch who was eigthy on sunday passed but you would know that not son of  hawker ly

My ex missus had teeth and they never kept her mouth inline

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nippy1234 said:

100% liam he doesnt have a clue who them men are .....

Nippy ye wouldn’t be trying to say stopend found an old photo somewhere and is trying to make out that those show dogs he posted  pictures of go back to those in the old photo????? 

• Haha 7

Lol..are yous 2 for real...the man on the left with glasses and red terrier and gun.. C.Paige still alive.. 2man in pic with donkey coat hawker lynch..long dead.. 3rd man in pic willey lynch hawkers son..holding a 2 bitches left and right..and a tri colour dog called tiger in the centre he died in 2015. ..3 man jim mcglynchey died 2005 ... man who actually took the pic.. sean Harris.. all members of glentown gun club.. sean Harris the man behind the camera owned the tri colour dog partial to double up... my da and his brothers all had stuff from that dog and the bitch on the right her name was sheeb... k hegarty from creggan also kept some of this stuff..plus a few other men.. the pic is in a book in Derry from the 60s ... which was in the paper that week in the 60s not recently...  I know C paige I speak with regularly.. I also know the facts behind all them terriers.. sure im working terriers Liamboy over 25 years are you not like 23 ?

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..are yous 2 for real...the man on the left with glasses and red terrier and gun.. C.Paige still alive.. 2man in pic with donkey coat hawker lynch..long dead.. 3rd man in pic willey lynch hawkers son..holding a 2 bitches left and right..and a tri colour dog called tiger in the centre he died in 2015. ..3 man jim mcglynchey died 2005 ... man who actually took the pic.. sean Harris.. all members of glentown gun club.. sean Harris the man behind the camera owned the tri colour dog partial to double up... my da and his brothers all had stuff from that dog and the bitch on the right her name was sheeb... k hegarty from creggan also kept some of this stuff..plus a few other men.. the pic is in a book in Derry from the 60s ... which was in the paper that week in the 60s not recently...  I know C paige I speak with regularly.. I also know the facts behind all them terriers.. sure im working terriers Liamboy over 25 years are you not like 23 ?

Haha I must be just young looking,. I'm old enough to know a bullshiter when I see 1 but. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

this is who it really is now stopend.....from right yes is charlie page....2nd man is jonny mc nulty...3rd man willy lynch who was eigthy on sunday passed but you would know that not son of  hawker lynch....lol last man is paddy mc laughlin now living in muff...there you are now proper mens names... whoever told you the names was wrong so the story behind the terriers will be most definite wrong...

• Haha 12
14 hours ago, nippy1234 said:

this is who it really is now stopend.....from right yes is charlie page....2nd man is jonny mc nulty...3rd man willy lynch who was eigthy on sunday passed but you would know that not son of  hawker lynch....lol last man is paddy mc laughlin now living in muff...there you are now proper mens names... whoever told you the names was wrong so the story behind the terriers will be most definite wrong...

No response to that. ?? 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Themole said:

No one ???? I had one lately ..had one been the key words I wouldn't have another but I'm sure there is honest lads and dogs out there.

The Lakey is certainly on the decline as a grafter,shows,dollar and the internet.Its easy a enough to source a pup and spend £450 doing so,that seems to be the price now,id not own one of these high priced frauds that masquerade as Lakeys.The genuine type is hard to come by,they are there if you look hard and you certainly need to look hard.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, morton said:

The Lakey is certainly on the decline as a grafter,shows,dollar and the internet.Its easy a enough to source a pup and spend £450 doing so,that seems to be the price now,id not own one of these high priced frauds that masquerade as Lakeys.The genuine type is hard to come by,they are there if you look hard and you certainly need to look hard.

how about point in the right direction?