Fell terrier cross

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The brothers bitch father is patterdale and dam is full whippet about 5mths.. Should be interesting to see how it works out. Def plenty of character.

cant believe i found this. not the best image but the little bitch is the first cross fellterrier.x. greyhound. the black n tan was 15 tts and he was the sire. the two pot lickers in the centre where

This thread has been done before I think so I apologise. I've been wondering about this cross for various reasons I'll not waste too much time on. Done a bit of searching and found what doesn't surpri

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Busher100 said:

First x bull whippet mate the little black dog sully owned 

Ah righto ?. How old the greyhound bitch now, and what's she doing so far, if anything?

Edited by shaaark
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you ad the grey from a pup busher???

you going to work her like a lurcher.....

From 3 months mate i got her too wprk and if she good enough breed from she's been out ferreting since 8 months and knows the score now, she'll mark anything to ground. Not started on the lamp yet but soon as the crops cut 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

f***ing teasing me now. :laugh:

They would do fine.

If it was to happen only thing I'd worry about is pups yapping even tho the jagd is hard and mute to ground he will still yap when chasing above ground something I wouldn't like in a lurcher 

• Like 1