Beddy x whippet

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

150 is plenty for a pup.these 2 were gifted the way it should be a good home is more important than money 

Must be a mix up no one could be selling a pup and looking for a pup same way bred , may as well sell it to them sens then they get a pup , make some money and don't have to travel It's like eati

Posted Images

Yes I am selling a pup due to the reason he’s attacking my Whippet three times now causing  30 stitches in her side... And no I’m not trying to make money out of him I’m actually loosing money from him but a good home is more important to me

1 hour ago, Busher100 said:

Ok that makes sense just seemed strange selling a pup then buying one 

I wouldn’t ever get rid of a dog unless was a last resort and yes the people that took him on know all about it.... I have to think of my other dog aswell.... I was actually conned when I got him I got as a whippet but he defo wasn’t a pure Whippet... Not that its any business of anyone

4 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Ok that makes sense just seemed strange selling a pup then buying one 

I wouldn’t ever get rid of a dog unless was a last resort and yes the people that took him on know all about it.... I have to think of my other dog aswell.... I was actually conned when I got him I got as a whippet but he defo wasn’t a pure Whippet... Not that its any business of anyone

No it’s not and I’m any case don’t start presuming just ask instead of making stories up.... e.g he’s making money etc etc like a group of old women nothing better to do

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Cas said:

No it’s not and I’m any case don’t start presuming just ask instead of making stories up.... e.g he’s making money etc etc like a group of old women nothing better to do

Lol..take no notice of the clowns asking you questions none of there business why you're getting rid of pup or who bought it.. the ones questioning you would know more about telly tubbys than they would lurcher work anyway fs..it a wonder katchum wasn't looking it for free..thats usually his style.

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Show me where iv took a free dog, or do ye mean the Plummer that was gifted to my lad, surely ye not that much of a prick ? then again maybe not, an for yer info iv never sold a dog in me life an onlybjad couple gifted an both were kept under the agreement I made with breeders an worked accordingly an   Never passed in or bred off.

aint your dogs gifted???????

He got them through plain old arse licking and blowing smoke and manfat up fellas bum hole don????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1