Beddy x whippet

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

150 is plenty for a pup.these 2 were gifted the way it should be a good home is more important than money 

Must be a mix up no one could be selling a pup and looking for a pup same way bred , may as well sell it to them sens then they get a pup , make some money and don't have to travel It's like eati

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

jerry 71   I av a photo of sire and dam mate my bitch was out the black greyhoun. 

25 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

jerry 71   I av a photo of sire and dam mate my bitch was out the black greyhound .

He said the black one was retired now. The sister to your bitch is a handy looking animal, b nice to see pictures of Sir dam and your bitch, I totally forgot to get pictures . Atb Jerry. 

14 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

they were both coursing greyhounds so I doubt there be any difference as first crosses are so typey my last first x was the spit of my bitch now and they off different dogs ? but the beddy was gutchcommon lines as I do think gutchcommon do throw better lurchers  ? terrys are gutchcommon lines aswell , yet for earthwork I prefer rillington lines everytime  but that just my opinion ? good luck with your pup I'm sure she do well for you.

2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

The two greyhounds are a nice sort, I thought my pup was from white one as he said she was retired now, but he ment retired from work, breeding after this litter so my pup as same parents as yours, I have no worries about the pup making a worker. I have always had bedlington xs for years and my grandfather used to keep bedlingtons from Margaret and George and he also let George have pups from his own line. Gutchcommon did throw better coated dogs but they ain't no pure gutchcommon around today same with Rillington blood, yes serton lines may have some running through them but in my opinion them two lines are dead when talking pure blooded animals. Atb j

• Like 1

the sire is kc reg Bedlington  did u see its papers ?  as a kc dog its as good as u will see ? think off the top of me head it goes back to staleys stuff ? i wont get into a debate about beddys coz no terrier causes so much controversy ? but  firstx beddy/greys take some beating they good honest doers .but id say that as that's all iv worked for a very long time now and love them as they got nose that would put a hound to shame ? but iv seen good collie lurchers and whippets do the job well ? but i just think for me beddys av just got that something else ? atb

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

the sire is kc reg Bedlington  did u see its papers ?  as a kc dog its as good as u will see ? think off the top of me head it goes back to staleys stuff ? i wont get into a debate about beddys coz no terrier causes so much controversy ? but  firstx beddy/greys take some beating they good honest doers .but id say that as that's all iv worked for a very long time now and love them as they got nose that would put a hound to shame ? but iv seen good collie lurchers and whippets do the job well ? but i just think for me beddys av just got that something else ? atb

1 minute ago, Cas said:

Hi yes I’m getting her in another 4 weeks.... 

Hi Cas is it a first x. I've seen several litters but money they asking they can keep them. Wouldn't pay 350 for any pup no matter what. Still some good field men lasses out there though who breed to keep line going and let pups go to working homes. Most will ask for anufe to cover food, jabs, chip but you know the money ones when asking for the  kind of cash you could pay your mortgage payment lol. Hope all goes well with your new pup. AtbA

• Like 1

only puppy peddlars ask silly money for pups ? normally genuine breeders sell at working mans prices ? and I agree with jerry I wouldn't pay £350 for any pup , take a look at designer dog market cockerpoos etc £700 for a mongrel with a silly name ? well I know who the silly ones are ? lol

• Like 2