Beddy x whippet

8 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

hi jerry 71 I got my bitch off  his last litter she comeing up 2yr old now and I cant fault her , she a demon through cover retrieves lovely 2 hand and got a brill nose that don't lie [BANNED TEXT] she marks. was ur bitch out of the white or black grey [BANNED TEXT] ?atb

The white one mate, do you have pics of your bitch now, atb 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

150 is plenty for a pup.these 2 were gifted the way it should be a good home is more important than money 

Must be a mix up no one could be selling a pup and looking for a pup same way bred , may as well sell it to them sens then they get a pup , make some money and don't have to travel It's like eati

Posted Images

On 13/04/2018 at 21:09, Cas said:

Lol that’s no way to speak to a lady..... He said last week so they may not be in this week ✌️

A tipical  women.... Expecting every other cnut to do the foot work for you..... :laugh:?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

My pup is out the white one, I missed out on last litter, he kept a bitch for himself out of same litter as yours and she's a cracking animal, do you have pictures of the dad to yours? I know I have a nice pup now it's down to me to put the work into her, atb j

A.T.B with it mate looks like a beauty, Dont see this breed over here, it is one I would try.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 17:20, Jerry71 said:

My pup is out the white one, I missed out on last litter, he kept a bitch for himself out of same litter as yours and she's a cracking animal, do you have pictures of the dad to yours? I know I have a nice pup now it's down to me to put the work into her, atb j

IMG_20180412_164636.jpg

IMG_20180412_164636.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 17:51, Jerry71 said:

The white one mate, do you have pics of your bitch now, atb 

yes [BANNED TEXT] but don't know how to put them on I'm new to all this only just mastered the abacus lol can you tell me why its printed banned txt on my last reply cant see that id put owt insulting or anything ? atb

9 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

yes [BANNED TEXT] but don't know how to put them on I'm new to all this only just mastered the abacus lol can you tell me why its printed banned txt on my last reply cant see that id put owt insulting or anything ? atb

If it's text talk the powers that be don't like it lol

IMG_20180412_164636.jpg