3 hours ago, dave88 said:

Not quite sure why they're sending a team from the chemical weapons watchdog to Syria....you fuckers on here have solved it from the comfort of your own living rooms :thumbs:

You would be surprised the depth of knowledge and accumulated expertise on here.

From nuclear or chemical warfare to marital guidance and everything in between.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mackay said:

You would be surprised the depth of knowledge and accumulated expertise on here.

From nuclear or chemical warfare to marital guidance and everything in between.

Can even give you a guide in mixing you're own ejuice and save yourself a fortune lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mackay said:

A week of snow and folks were fighting over a loaf, no need for bombs now, just withhold food and services, we'll buckle in no time.

haha   true  mate , i was fooked  with no cheese on toast for me dinner  lol , plus a old saying a army carnt fight on empty  gut it right as well in the WW2  , the people were kept short of food , but the soldiers   were not  .

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Those clips of washing down people supposedly contaminated didn't look right to me, people doing it no gloves, water running back all over them as well as victim?

waltjnr, I think the video we all saw of "rescuer's" without proper personal protective equipment hosing down victims still in their street clothes without and organized decontamination line. Was of civilians cleaning up people not directly affected by the attacks. Staged perhaps, but everything from that region is suspect isn't it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I did a 100mt Tsar Bomb on the capital, as an airburst, and it immediately solved London's crime problem.

I just did a 100 mt on Nottingham. ...I only ment to blow the bloody doors off! 

• Like 1