Dogs dinners

4 hours ago, jigsaw said:

we will be talking in the future for sure ..thanks for the kind offer,,,if yer chatting to bob get my number from him and viber me and i will ring you right back.....

I will get bob to send you my number. Give me a ring later in the week. I'm after drinking 10 pints and plan on drinking 8 more so don't ring today or conversation might be sloppy ??? I'm not on viber but I am on what's app.?

Edited by jiggy
  • Haha 2

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I will get bob to send you my number. Give me a ring later in the week. I'm after drinking 10 pints and plan on drinking 8 more so don't ring today or conversation might be sloppy ??? I'm not on viber but I am on what's app.?

That is some ale

9 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I will get bob to send you my number. Give me a ring later in the week. I'm after drinking 10 pints and plan on drinking 8 more so don't ring today or conversation might be sloppy ??? I'm not on viber but I am on Grinder.?

Oooo sailor ?

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Sweet jesus.... 18 pints??? That's my fortnightly quota.... Lol.... I gave up the drink a few years back... Became anti social Nd a recluse lol... Will give ye a ring mid week

• Like 1