Dogs dinners

6 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Cheers pal,the new one is teaching the other if I'm honest she's going to be the better dog I had high hopes for that sandy bictch but something is telling me she's a dud but I like her so she's here to stay but I haven't wrote her off just yet,that's just rabbits she seems to wants stuff that bites back and I'm trying my my best to prolong that meeting she had a few near misses but it's coming soon she will bottle but I'll put my life that little black bitch won't.

How old is the red un

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

How old is the red un

She's only ten months,and I'm not trying to knock her but when you know you know,that little black bitch is a different kettle of fish until I got her at 11 months she had seen fcukall I hadn't got her six day's and she was ploughing through cover trying to get whatever was in there,it is what it is pal.

5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

She's only ten months,and I'm not trying to knock her but when you know you know,that little black bitch is a different kettle of fish until I got her at 11 months she had seen fcukall I hadn't got her six day's and she was ploughing through cover trying to get whatever was in there,it is what it is pal.

Both young but i wunt be to hasty wi the red  some come on qicker and wantt to tek on the world but can change just as quick 

Your keeping her anyway so just hold her back even 18 month might be very surprised

15 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

They say a dog takes after it's owner, you don't mind a meaty bone do you Pete? ?

15 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

They say a dog takes after it's owner, you don't mind a meaty bone do you Pete? ?

They do say that don't they,and you feed dry,so yours must like a couple of small nuts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We mostly feed the raw flesh, chicken carcass, and polo pony,..etc,...so of late, we have found it best to avoid the wasps and offer up the meat, after dark.

Hornets fly at night, but the wasps are usually tucked up in bed, making the ribs and bones far safer for the lurchers.?

_PHL9249.thumb.JPG.69fefeaab13a822a60f089edff72ce4a.JPG

• Like 5

Lowland fallow stags living on tillage land have plenty of fat on it before the rut. After the rut they average 1/3 lighter so very lean. Them mountain stags wouldn't be getting the same nutrients. Nothing grows up there only fog and rain clouds. 

40 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Lowland fallow stags living on tillage land have plenty of fat on it before the rut. After the rut they average 1/3 lighter so very lean. Them mountain stags wouldn't be getting the same nutrients. Nothing grows up there only fog and rain clouds. 

I wouldn't know sir

• Thanks 1