Dogs dinners

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Chicken ok at the min i found ive had to cut the lamb throwts back abit 2 much fat ideal when them doin abit tho

Chicken is great in the summer stops them getting fat, in the off season, but found they dont hold weight when its cold and  your banging work at em?i dont feed to much lamb as i cant stand the f***ing smell of their piss off it?i work with a lad who shoots plenty of deer...... Dogs always look mint when fed on it for a week or two?gives me whole carcasses when hes taken what he wants off them, couple at a time?hoofs and skin i put out for the local foxes?

1 minute ago, shaneg said:

I’ll mix it up so 

A few scraps ect,in my last post I was talking about dog's that got nothing but chicken day in day out it was more meanness that anything both fellas we're tight cnuts and got the chicken for free both peddling cnut as well.

I normally get a good suply of beef fat and bones but the last few weeks I’m getting little or nothing of them so one of the lads sorted me out and I’ve filled my freezer with chicken so that should get me out till the meat is back again 

• Like 1

Sort of shit i feed. Bit of greyhound mix in there aswell. Used to feed alot of chicken carcass but find this stuff we get doesnt seem to have that much on it.  That with plenty of trout chucked down whole few eggs a week and bit of added fat and lamb wintertime. Basically whatever can be got cheap or free lol. 

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

Out of everything i wish i could get a steady source of fresh green tripe locally. Unfortunately dogs have to make do with the minced shite.

Where you getting that minced tripe from c? I got a load from pets for home but 2 kg bag only lasts me 2/3 days when mixed in with other bits and bobs. ?

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Where you getting that minced tripe from c? I got a load from pets for home but 2 kg bag only lasts me 2/3 days when mixed in with other bits and bobs. ?

Think that stuff in the picture is out of pets at home but i can get some decent minced tripe of a mate. Can get it mixed with salmon aswell. One thing i will try this winter is someone i know doing green tripe biscuit £20 for 15kg i think. If it keeps a back on a dog then ill maybe use that ever the winter especially for the spaniel.Odd bit of ultimate oil over the top n thats them.

Edited by C.green
2 minutes ago, C.green said:

Think that stuff in the picture is out of pets at home but i can get some decent minced tripe of a mate. Can get it mixed with salmon aswell. One thing i will try this winter is someone i know doing green tripe biscuit £20 for 15kg i think. If it keeps a back on a dog then ill maybe use that ever the winter especially for the spaniel.Odd bit of ultimate oil over the top n thats them.

Send me a link for the tripe biscuits please bud?

20 minutes ago, C.green said:

Out of everything i wish i could get a steady source of fresh green tripe locally. Unfortunately dogs have to make do with the minced shite.

Visit the local slaughterhouse.they usually sell whole green tripe for about £5 and they weigh about 8-12kg.

• Thanks 1
On 14 July 2018 at 19:34, C.green said:

The he best grub his green tripe lumps cut up bit bone builder on it and they will thrive on it and graft on it,the best,easily digested .atb bill