Dogs dinners

12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Put it in the fridge mien heir

I'm not talking about the storage, i mean having raw food in the dishes. Speaking of fridge that's another inconvenience comapred to kibble, i have the one freezer. 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I'm not talking about the storage, i mean having raw food in the dishes. Speaking of fridge that's another inconvenience comapred to kibble, i have the one freezer. 

You need to start with about threequarters of what it would eat if it had the chance to stuff itself then adjust the amounts until it holds weight with the exercise it gets.

Best to wash out the dishes after they eat too, especially in this weather.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

If we never inconvenience usens will never get nowhere mart as well hang out the window wi 1

Thanks dad

• Haha 1

I’ve always feed beef with a bit of bone and fat but it’s gone slack the last few weeks so I’ve managed to get my freezer filled with chicken carcasses wings and legs today. Would it be good enough one it’s own or would I want to use a mixer through it 

7 minutes ago, shaneg said:

I’ve always feed beef with a bit of bone and fat but it’s gone slack the last few weeks so I’ve managed to get my freezer filled with chicken carcasses wings and legs today. Would it be good enough one it’s own or would I want to use a mixer through it 

I found feeding just chicken carcasses made my terriers look very lean/thin in the  season didnt seem to keep condition , so was adding extra fat to it, runners do look better on it imo, i try and mix it up for  them. At the minute im feeding minced chicken, minced tripe, minced beef and minced venison along with meaty beef bones and lamb breasts, odd pigs/lambs hearts and small amount of liver,sardines once or twice a week. I always give a small handfull of biscuit with their meals. 

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I found feeding just chicken carcasses made my terriers look very lean/thin in the  season didnt seem to keep condition , so was adding extra fat to it, runners do look better on it imo, i try and mix it up for  them. At the minute im feeding minced chicken, minced tripe, minced beef and minced venison along with meaty beef bones and lamb breasts, odd pigs/lambs hearts and small amount of liver,sardines once or twice a week. I always give a small handfull of biscuit with their meals. 

Chicken ok at the min i found ive had to cut the lamb throwts back abit 2 much fat ideal when them doin abit tho