Dogs dinners

9 hours ago, billhardy said:

Saint to manyyrs back an old aquaintance was on the news serving Brock up in the working mans club lol I know but true ,want fa me that  but yeah it can be a rip off this natural feeding . I use long tails just take the breasts fa me squirrels the lot jaz has guts like a fecking  incinerator  got some still born coming they'll go in em aswell it's all top snapping best of all da nought . Lol  the butchers round here totally the opposite utilise every scrap sell it the locals fa dog meat ,yrs back when legal and killing large numbers of long ears the old dog got one a them every four five days.saves all this messing about.constitution of an ox that old lad had .no beans .atb Bill

Fair play bill a mate of mine just copped a new job working for an undertakers 

Tbd I just couldn't ask

• Haha 2

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

13 hours ago, jigsaw said:

anyone ever use horse meat and what kind of results did you have with it?Theres a steady supply of scrub horses about but trying to process them would be a minefield i reckon,ive seen horses sold for as little as 50 quid

I used horse meat and found it fine. Some say it will scutter dogs but I didn't notice any difference to beef. If anything it's much higher in protein and energy a bit like venison and the dogs were more wound up after it.

32 minutes ago, Bushhound said:

Surley your in the best position to eye up the quality of the horses and put your name down on it for when it croaks it! 

I live by the saying happy wife happy life ....... there's a woman in Princetown not far from me who turns them into burgers and stuff and that just dosnt go down well. Plus I quite like seeing them on the moor round me so don't want them to be eaten either to honest but that's a whole different debate 

2 hours ago, jiggy said:

I used horse meat and found it fine. Some say it will scutter dogs but I didn't notice any difference to beef. If anything it's much higher in protein and energy a bit like venison and the dogs were more wound up after it.

Was a old fella used ta slaughter hosses near me 'twas good gear cheep the greyhound lads had lots off it I feed ought flesh wise been and tried all the diets top buiscuits etc carcasses are the best frozen jconies chop in half feed frozen fur the lot fallow heads jukels ain't meant ta be a drain on thy resources they there fa the addition of good flesh fa the household.hada goose to ther day feck it there's high numbers of em flesh fa jaz the eggs fa me  got pick two Jacobs up dead offa old farmer it's dog grub few mths worth free just a bit prep may try abit mesen lol if this war kicks off it'll be like the fecking strike again no fecking snappin fa the poorer communities .we all be on beans the way it's going. Twenty four ten.now that's a thought .lol.atb bill

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

I live by the saying happy wife happy life ....... there's a woman in Princetown not far from me who turns them into burgers and stuff and that just dosnt go down well. Plus I quite like seeing them on the moor round me so don't want them to be eaten either to honest but that's a whole different debate 

There's a Caribbean lady that does. Cracking goat curry on the Shropshire borders often call fa some fecking delicious.atb bill

• Like 3
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Was a old fella used ta slaughter hosses near me 'twas good gear cheep the greyhound lads had lots off it I feed ought flesh wise been and tried all the diets top buiscuits etc carcasses are the best frozen jconies chop in half feed frozen fur the lot fallow heads jukels ain't meant ta be a drain on thy resources they there fa the addition of good flesh fa the household.hada goose to ther day feck it there's high numbers of em flesh fa jaz the eggs fa me  got pick two Jacobs up dead offa old farmer it's dog grub few mths worth free just a bit prep may try abit mesen lol if this war kicks off it'll be like the fecking strike again no fecking snappin fa the poorer communities .we all be on beans the way it's going. Twenty four ten.now that's a thought .lol.atb bill

I'm stock piling beans hoping to be the only 1 wi a supply 

I'll be like a god

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jiggy said:

I was going to process my own but couldn't find a suitable place to do it, when there's a few mouths to feed, you become inventive and open minded to other opportunities 

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I was going to process my own but couldn't find a suitable place to do it, when there's a few mouths to feed, you become inventive and open minded to other opportunities 

I buy it minced for 2 euro for 5 kilo bag of horse meat. 2nd beef same price. 1st beef which you could eat yourself is 3 euro for 5 kilo. You need a meat feeding licence to buy it which i have. If you want to drive up to Laois anytime I will get it for you. 100 quid for 250 kilos of pure beef.  I've skinned goats before and they are horrible things with fcuk all meat. You would drive up and back from me by the time you do up a goat. The offer is there anytime you want. All you need is a big freezer. I only buy 5 or 10 bags a week because it's only up the road.  With the bad weather they had 250 beasts in yard last week and only 3 boners. I would say there arses were well rotted by the time they got through them.? I'm lazy and fcuk skinning stuff. I think bad enough of splitting the plastic bag. The dogs are thriving but a puppy dealer said to me one time to barely feed them enough to keep there eyes open . Lousy Cnut .??????

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

I buy it minced for 2 euro for 5 kilo bag of horse meat. 2nd beef same price. 1st beef which you could eat yourself is 3 euro for 5 kilo. You need a meat feeding licence to buy it which i have. If you want to drive up to Laois anytime I will get it for you. 100 quid for 250 kilos of pure beef.  I've skinned goats before and they are horrible things with fcuk all meat. You would drive up and back from me by the time you do up a goat. The offer is there anytime you want. All you need is a big freezer. I only buy 5 or 10 bags a week because it's only up the road.  With the bad weather they had 250 beasts in yard last week and only 3 boners. I would say there arses were well rotted by the time they got through them.? I'm lazy and fcuk skinning stuff. I think bad enough of splitting the plastic bag. The dogs are thriving but a puppy dealer said to me one time to barely feed them enough to keep there eyes open . Lousy Cnut .??????

we will be talking in the future for sure ..thanks for the kind offer,,,if yer chatting to bob get my number from him and viber me and i will ring you right back.....