100 meter exclusion zone

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Kay, I think your post was both honest and moving.

You stated their was a serious medical reason behind the actions.....nobody in the world can argue with that.

You were also frank about your social situation, and while this could be open to further questioning seeing as you put it out there, to do so would be impolite and show a total lack of respect and empathy for a subject that is really none of the questioners business in a setting as shallow as an Internet forum debate amongst strangers.

I personally would not be so brain dead as to call you any of the nasty names you used in your first post given your situation.....there are always unique circumstances.

I am proudly pro life, but I like to think in a common sense type of way.

Im not naive enough to buy into the “every person is a victim” lie, just the same as I don’t buy in to the “every person is a savage murderer” lie.

I believe there is room to offer an alternative voice and that should be without restriction as long as you do no physical harm.

As I said before, simply upsetting or offending someone is a thing that can’t be measured and therefore should not be used as an excuse to stifle debate.

We see too much of that and it’s no good for anybody.

Cracking post mate..

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

What a load of old shit! So its ok to put people through mental harm then? Two things I've never heard of. An Anti bloodsports protest that didnt involve abusive language, and a anti abortion protest that didnt involve abusive language.

It takes the most ignorant of people to be involved with either, because neither will look at the bigger picture, and see that there is a real need for both. And dont you dare pretend that you sympathise with anyone who has made this very difficult decission because you would be the very one outside that door shouting "MURDERER!". No doubt about that.

Picked the part of the post that suited your dig there mate... 

i don't think me and Wilf agree completely on this subject, but he certainly seems to sympathise with people who have to make this decision for real reasons... although it may contradict his beliefs it seems to me that he sees it from both sides...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Picked the part of the post that suited your dig there mate... 

i don't think me and Wilf agree completely on this subject, but he certainly seems to sympathise with people who have to make this decision for real reasons... although it may contradict his beliefs it seems to me that he sees it from both sides...

Do protesters sympathise with anyone walking through those doors? Honest answer now?

Just now, EDDIE B said:

Do protesters sympathise with anyone walking through those doors? Honest answer now?

I don't know if they sympathise or not, but I don't agree with them being there myself anyway.. I've stated that from the off...

my point is I think Wilf does sympathise, even if he doesn't agree with it..

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I don't know if they sympathise or not, but I don't agree with them being there myself anyway.. I've stated that from the off...

my point is I think Wilf does sympathise, even if he doesn't agree with it..

Fair enough, but i just cant see it. Its either black or white with the vast majority of these protesters. I cant agree with that, so therefore i cant sympathise with them or what they do. WILF on the other hand can.

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Get your tongue out of his arsehole son, it’s f***ing embarrassing.

Utter pair of f***ing spastics.

This is what you are up against in the world.....no wonder i don’t bother with most folk.

Dreadful....F***ING SPASTICS! .......what an totally disgusting thing to call anyone for disagreeing with your viewpoint.   Kay......by sharing your heart rending experience so openly, I hope you have given these chest beating neanderthals something to think about.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Do they what!!!!  I passed by chance the Marie Stopes Clinic in Belfast......there were protesters there singing gospel songs, wringing their hands on rosary beads and bibles whilst pushing leaflets showing aborted foetuses into the hands of passers by and no doubt into the hands of women going into that clinic for whatever reason......

4 hours ago, littlefish said:

Dreadful....F***ING SPASTICS! .......what an totally disgusting thing to call anyone for disagreeing with your viewpoint.   Kay......by sharing your heart rending experience so openly, I hope you have given these chest beating neanderthals something to think about.

Are you offended?? Next post with spastic in it has to be at least 100m or a 100 posts away from yours.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Get your tongue out of his arsehole son, it’s f***ing embarrassing.

Utter pair of f***ing spastics.

This is what you are up against in the world.....no wonder i don’t bother with most folk.

I agreed with one of his posts you moron, I don' have my tongue up anyone' ass.  If you said something I agreed with I'd say it but I doubt you would ... actually you chop and change so much your bound to eventually ?

On 11/04/2018 at 19:27, waltjnr said:

Kay summed it up for me, why blokes on here are so against baffles me, must be top alpha males who's genes must continue, the choice is down to the woman who's carrying the foetus in my opinion. 

I'd have a good bet some of them like me had to watch their partners get a termination in the past and at the time weren't into it happening so have issues with the subject :hmm:,i myself would have 8 children but only have 3 and they all have different mums but for what ever reasons the women in the past had their terminations sits ok with me as it was their bodies at the end of the day.But Wilf be convinced that if at any time either for or against what was happening if i'd have past protesters at any of the gates there would be only one sure thing and that is they would have given me someone to punch:censored:,you wilf in the past have come out with some shite as well as some good bits, but this little topic is a pretty low stoop for something to talk about mate :bad:..

• Like 1

I disagree with Wilf on this subject but to be fair to him I don't think this was ever meant to a conversation about the moral or ethical side of the abortion argument (although it was always gonna go that way) but about the right to protest at these clinics

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1