If I remember right I think it started over a prize JB hadn't given over......nothing unusual there. JB was walking along the terrier ring talking to me and GM, the lad approached him, the lad had a few mates with him, JB had no one. I could see his mates weighing up if me and GM were part of the equation but I can guarantee that we never were. 

For those of you thinking that you'd of done it a different way,  a gentlemanly nod to a different area for a little bit of Queensbury rules boxing then you've clearly never had a tear up. 

I'll say again, I'm not defending the man himself,  but I'm not having lies told about something I saw first hand.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, dillydog said:

If I remember right I think it started over a prize JB hadn't given over......nothing unusual there. JB was walking along the terrier ring talking to me and GM, the lad approached him, the lad had a few mates with him, JB had no one. I could see his mates weighing up if me and GM were part of the equation but I can guarantee that we never were. 

For those of you thinking that you'd of done it a different way,  a gentlemanly nod to a different area for a little bit of Queensbury rules boxing then you've clearly never had a tear up. 

I'll say again, I'm not defending the man himself,  but I'm not having lies told about something I saw first hand.

Didn’t he ask the lads mates if they wanted some as well 😂

45 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Didn’t he ask the lads mates if they wanted some as well 😂

I was to busy talking to the poor girl who was pushing the pram, I've no idea mate.

I'm not interested to be honest,  but even though I don't have anything to do with the man I wouldn't lie to anyone about him, he doesn't need any help to look the c**t he is

• Like 5

12 hours ago, dillydog said:

To be fair to JB I saw him draw the boot back but he didn't follow up when he could easily of booted your mate in the chops.

like I said I wher`nt there only on what I was told by other people one was a mate I dug with at the time  ,, and it wasn't my mate  who he hit ,,

Edited by sid g
  • Like 1

Geezers a bully and a chancer it was a lad I know he belted no need for it end of the day, he's trying his luck in the gun dog world now I here so for all you gun dog enthusiasts get ready for his next novel to hit the book stores 

• Like 1

On 20/07/2019 at 22:54, Penda said:

Geezers a bully and a chancer it was a lad I know he belted no need for it end of the day, he's trying his luck in the gun dog world now I here so for all you gun dog enthusiasts get ready for his next novel to hit the book stores 

His  facebook page country.life is taking folks pictures off there facebook pages and posting them in a poor lite to shooting,if your facebook mates with him then be aware,be very aware..:yes:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, fireman said:

His  facebook page country.life is taking folks pictures off there facebook pages and posting them in a poor lite to shooting,if your facebook mates with him then be aware,be very aware..:yes:

I'm glad I ain't on it mate this is the only hunting forum I'm on 🤣

He was loaned a Russell bitch from a very good friend of mine and lo and behold 3 weeks later pics of the Russell bitch were plastered over his face book page proclaiming it to be from a long line he had started this was after he had been trusted from my mate and was taken out on some good digging perms a  few  times the lad he loaned the bitch off is a gent and doesn't like confrontation my mate tried phoning him left numerous messages and got no reply other lads who do like a bit of drama found out about this and went down and paid him a visit and got the bitch back Birmingham way the man is a snake take wide berth from him 😡

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pengelli said:

He was loaned a Russell bitch from a very good friend of mine and lo and behold 3 weeks later pics of the Russell bitch were plastered over his face book page proclaiming it to be from a long line he had started this was after he had been trusted from my mate and was taken out on some good digging perms a  few  times the lad he loaned the bitch off is a gent and doesn't like confrontation my mate tried phoning him left numerous messages and got no reply other lads who do like a bit of drama found out about this and went down and paid him a visit and got the bitch back Birmingham way the man is a snake take wide berth from him 😡

I`m not putting up what I`ve heard anymore but I bet theres a few storys about like that ...

• Like 2

On 23/07/2019 at 07:42, Penda said:

I'm glad I ain't on it mate this is the only hunting forum I'm on 🤣

I ain't on his facebook but i do know some on here have him as facebooky friends and thought i'd point it out to folks what he's up to now a days..

On 23/07/2019 at 19:27, pengelli said:

The best way to get it back is the brummie way 💪

• Like 2