1 hour ago, ALLYMOORE said:

The truth about JB on FACEBOOK any one read this seems he's a wife  beating CHARLATAN seems most of  all the dogs in his first book was his brother in-laws you couldn't make it up. What do his dsciples who made him rich think of him know.

I think most on here, has contributed in some way shape or form, to his earnings.

2 hours ago, ALLYMOORE said:

The truth about JB on FACEBOOK any one read this seems he's a wife  beating CHARLATAN seems most of  all the dogs in his first book was his brother in-laws you couldn't make it up. What do his dsciples who made him rich think of him know.

Probably still hanging on his every word as they'd of have to have been silly c**ts to believe his old bollocks in the first place

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

I think most on here, has contributed in some way shape or form, to his earnings.

really   -- count me out been at the game a long time when he first came on the scene and never heard of him I said he  a wrong un .. a mate saw him sucker punch some fella at a  show the fella had a dog on a lead in one hand and child in the other he landed in a push chair with a baby in it  and bluck legged it ... he offered a lad at a show the  lad said let me put the terriers in the van I`ll see you behind the beer tent no sign of bluck ...he likes to hit little fellas  and old men he`s ran away from a few tasty lads at shows some of em will catch up with him one day ...

Edited by sid g
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

did you ?

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 09:00, shaneg said:

A money man and a thief. Lads over here gave him pictures and other stuff to put in his book and he hadn’t even the decency to send them back after saying he would. Another lad was good enough to loan him a dog to bring back to line a bitch and took them months to get it back 

I was shocked how many got suckered in by him ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid g said:

really   -- count me out been at the game a long time when he first came on the scene and never heard of him I said he  a wrong un .. a mate saw him sucker punch some fella at a  show the fella had a dog on a lead in on had and child in the other he landed in a push chair with a baby in it  and bluck legged it ... he offered a lad at a show the  lad said let me put the terriers in the van I`ll see you behind the beer tent no sign of bluck ...he likes to hit little fellas  and old men he`s ran away from a few tasty lads at shows some of em will catch up with him one day ...

Sound s like a c**t 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sid g said:

and dug some big fookin holes ..

Biggest holes he dug where with his lies 😂

1 hour ago, sid g said:

did you ?

Baught a book. Not for his excellent writing skills, or immense knowledge on terriers and terrier work😂 I baught it because there were a few lads in the book that i know. Simple as that. For every book or article that's read, there all pennies that turn to pounds. I'm sure not everyone knew he was a c**t from the start. Usually takes a snake a while to come outa the long grass. I'm not on Facebook (thank god!), so only info I get is from here.

• Like 2

saw one of his books on car boot for 20p wher`nt even tempted for fire lighters ...

4 hours ago, sid g said:

really   -- count me out been at the game a long time when he first came on the scene and never heard of him I said he  a wrong un .. a mate saw him sucker punch some fella at a  show the fella had a dog on a lead in one hand and child in the other he landed in a push chair with a baby in it  and bluck legged it ... he offered a lad at a show the  lad said let me put the terriers in the van I`ll see you behind the beer tent no sign of bluck ...he likes to hit little fellas  and old men he`s ran away from a few tasty lads at shows some of em will catch up with him one day ...

Tell your mate he's full of shit because I watched it from ten foot away.

I'm no fan of the man but rights right, it was fair and square,  what he landed on was a child but when the bloods up who looks around for what might happen

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Tell your mate he's full of shit because I watched it from ten foot away.

I'm no fan of the man but rights right, it was fair and square,  what he landed on was a child but when the bloods up who looks around for what might happen

I`ll tell him , but I`ve heard the same story from other people that were there the fella had a dog on a lead and a child with him when jb hit him  ?  it wasn't a fair fight he was attacked .. I aint gonna argue the toss because I wasn't there , and you were , 

Not true, they were both having a little childish slanging match, it went exactly like this "you're a wanker, no you're a wanker" and so on. Things were getting silly and they were both looking like they were going to have a pop but JB got in first with his nut, he never hit him FACT.

The lad fell back on to the pram, everyone concerned apologised and that was about it. To be fair to JB I saw him draw the boot back but he didn't follow up when he could easily of booted your mate in the chops.

He can argue until he's blue in the face mate, that's how it happened may God strike me down

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 1

They both sound like a pair of bell ends giving it billy big balls when kids are about close by :yes:,nothing in taking a walk to somewhere quiet for a tear up..

• Like 7

I wonder is he still wanking off over everyone's photos he should have returned. I was in a man's house when he was on phone to jb and got assurance he'd have all photos back.........not one came back. Lots of history gone so that fool could line his pockets 👎

• Like 2