Jonny bluck ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I remember right I think it started over a prize JB hadn't given over......nothing unusual there. JB was walking along the terrier ring talking to me and GM, the lad approached him, the lad had a f

yeah but he has single handedly saved the border terrier.. 

They both sound like a pair of bell ends giving it billy big balls when kids are about close by ,nothing in taking a walk to somewhere quiet for a tear up..

Posted Images

He was loaned a Russell bitch from a very good friend of mine and lo and behold 3 weeks later pics of the Russell bitch were plastered over his face book page proclaiming it to be from a long line he had started this was after he had been trusted from my mate and was taken out on some good digging perms a  few  times the lad he loaned the bitch off is a gent and doesn't like confrontation my mate tried phoning him left numerous messages and got no reply other lads who do like a bit of drama found out about this and went down and paid him a visit and got the bitch back Birmingham way the man is a snake take wide berth from him ?

• Like 5
On 23/07/2019 at 07:42, Penda said:

I'm glad I ain't on it mate this is the only hunting forum I'm on ?

I ain't on his facebook but i do know some on here have him as facebooky friends and thought i'd point it out to folks what he's up to now a days..

On 23/07/2019 at 19:27, pengelli said:

He was loaned a Russell bitch from a very good friend of mine and lo and behold 3 weeks later pics of the Russell bitch were plastered over his face book page proclaiming it to be from a long line he had started this was after he had been trusted from my mate and was taken out on some good digging perms a  few  times the lad he loaned the bitch off is a gent and doesn't like confrontation my mate tried phoning him left numerous messages and got no reply other lads who do like a bit of drama found out about this and went down and paid him a visit and got the bitch back Birmingham way the man is a snake take wide berth from him ?

The best way to get it back is the brummie way ?

• Like 2