Jonny bluck ?

1 hour ago, sid g said:

really   -- count me out been at the game a long time when he first came on the scene and never heard of him I said he  a wrong un .. a mate saw him sucker punch some fella at a  show the fella had a dog on a lead in on had and child in the other he landed in a push chair with a baby in it  and bluck legged it ... he offered a lad at a show the  lad said let me put the terriers in the van I`ll see you behind the beer tent no sign of bluck ...he likes to hit little fellas  and old men he`s ran away from a few tasty lads at shows some of em will catch up with him one day ...

Sound s like a c**t 

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I remember right I think it started over a prize JB hadn't given over......nothing unusual there. JB was walking along the terrier ring talking to me and GM, the lad approached him, the lad had a f

yeah but he has single handedly saved the border terrier.. 

They both sound like a pair of bell ends giving it billy big balls when kids are about close by ,nothing in taking a walk to somewhere quiet for a tear up..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sid g said:

did you ?

Baught a book. Not for his excellent writing skills, or immense knowledge on terriers and terrier work? I baught it because there were a few lads in the book that i know. Simple as that. For every book or article that's read, there all pennies that turn to pounds. I'm sure not everyone knew he was a c**t from the start. Usually takes a snake a while to come outa the long grass. I'm not on Facebook (thank god!), so only info I get is from here.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, sid g said:

really   -- count me out been at the game a long time when he first came on the scene and never heard of him I said he  a wrong un .. a mate saw him sucker punch some fella at a  show the fella had a dog on a lead in one hand and child in the other he landed in a push chair with a baby in it  and bluck legged it ... he offered a lad at a show the  lad said let me put the terriers in the van I`ll see you behind the beer tent no sign of bluck ...he likes to hit little fellas  and old men he`s ran away from a few tasty lads at shows some of em will catch up with him one day ...

Tell your mate he's full of shit because I watched it from ten foot away.

I'm no fan of the man but rights right, it was fair and square,  what he landed on was a child but when the bloods up who looks around for what might happen

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 1

Not true, they were both having a little childish slanging match, it went exactly like this "you're a wanker, no you're a wanker" and so on. Things were getting silly and they were both looking like they were going to have a pop but JB got in first with his nut, he never hit him FACT.

The lad fell back on to the pram, everyone concerned apologised and that was about it. To be fair to JB I saw him draw the boot back but he didn't follow up when he could easily of booted your mate in the chops.

He can argue until he's blue in the face mate, that's how it happened may God strike me down

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 1

I wonder is he still wanking off over everyone's photos he should have returned. I was in a man's house when he was on phone to jb and got assurance he'd have all photos back.........not one came back. Lots of history gone so that fool could line his pockets ?

• Like 2

If I remember right I think it started over a prize JB hadn't given over......nothing unusual there. JB was walking along the terrier ring talking to me and GM, the lad approached him, the lad had a few mates with him, JB had no one. I could see his mates weighing up if me and GM were part of the equation but I can guarantee that we never were. 

For those of you thinking that you'd of done it a different way,  a gentlemanly nod to a different area for a little bit of Queensbury rules boxing then you've clearly never had a tear up. 

I'll say again, I'm not defending the man himself,  but I'm not having lies told about something I saw first hand.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, dillydog said:

If I remember right I think it started over a prize JB hadn't given over......nothing unusual there. JB was walking along the terrier ring talking to me and GM, the lad approached him, the lad had a few mates with him, JB had no one. I could see his mates weighing up if me and GM were part of the equation but I can guarantee that we never were. 

For those of you thinking that you'd of done it a different way,  a gentlemanly nod to a different area for a little bit of Queensbury rules boxing then you've clearly never had a tear up. 

I'll say again, I'm not defending the man himself,  but I'm not having lies told about something I saw first hand.

Didn’t he ask the lads mates if they wanted some as well ?

45 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Didn’t he ask the lads mates if they wanted some as well ?

I was to busy talking to the poor girl who was pushing the pram, I've no idea mate.

I'm not interested to be honest,  but even though I don't have anything to do with the man I wouldn't lie to anyone about him, he doesn't need any help to look the c**t he is

• Like 5

Geezers a bully and a chancer it was a lad I know he belted no need for it end of the day, he's trying his luck in the gun dog world now I here so for all you gun dog enthusiasts get ready for his next novel to hit the book stores 

• Like 1
On 20/07/2019 at 22:54, Penda said:

Geezers a bully and a chancer it was a lad I know he belted no need for it end of the day, he's trying his luck in the gun dog world now I here so for all you gun dog enthusiasts get ready for his next novel to hit the book stores 

His  facebook page country.life is taking folks pictures off there facebook pages and posting them in a poor lite to shooting,if your facebook mates with him then be aware,be very aware..:yes:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, fireman said:

His  facebook page country.life is taking folks pictures off there facebook pages and posting them in a poor lite to shooting,if your facebook mates with him then be aware,be very aware..:yes:

I'm glad I ain't on it mate this is the only hunting forum I'm on ?