Jonny bluck ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I remember right I think it started over a prize JB hadn't given over......nothing unusual there. JB was walking along the terrier ring talking to me and GM, the lad approached him, the lad had a f

yeah but he has single handedly saved the border terrier.. 

They both sound like a pair of bell ends giving it billy big balls when kids are about close by ,nothing in taking a walk to somewhere quiet for a tear up..

Posted Images

A money man and a thief. Lads over here gave him pictures and other stuff to put in his book and he hadn’t even the decency to send them back after saying he would. Another lad was good enough to loan him a dog to bring back to line a bitch and took them months to get it back 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ok lads it's time to put a bit back in and show some moral support and help someone to be a proud owner of one of "Jonny's own line " chocolate patterdale pups. 
As we no of late Jonny's  up and wants rid of all his super stock.. sooo due to Jonny's long years of commitment to these dogs ..  His tireless help and support for Help the heros , 
The border terrier club,
 his un rivald dedication to numerous publications and if we are honest were most of us learned are deep depths of knoladge about terriers work 
I think it's only fair that we give him a hand to get rid the last of a line what goes back generations a life times work to good homes we owe this to jonny for al he's done over the years 
as a final send off from the terrier world 7 beutifull healthy full of life pups 
He only wants £50 each what a man ? 
Please feel free to advertise these pups and share my post  for jonny we all owe him this at lease 
The legend jonny bluck 

jonny been busy today ??

IMG_4974.PNG.8e82ca197c8b0cbd8cf7367db9174cf0.PNG

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

The truth about JB on FACEBOOK any one read this seems he's a wife  beating CHARLATAN seems most of  all the dogs in his first book was his brother in-laws you couldn't make it up. What do his dsciples who made him rich think of him know.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ALLYMOORE said:

The truth about JB on FACEBOOK any one read this seems he's a wife  beating CHARLATAN seems most of  all the dogs in his first book was his brother in-laws you couldn't make it up. What do his dsciples who made him rich think of him know.

I think most on here, has contributed in some way shape or form, to his earnings.

2 hours ago, ALLYMOORE said:

Probably still hanging on his every word as they'd of have to have been silly c**ts to believe his old bollocks in the first place

• Haha 1