Graeme Souness

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Celtic fan , I should really hate him  however as a midfielder I can’t . in today’s game much would he be worth? If pogba is worth 90 million for having a decent 45 every 10 games,

Just remembered a joke about Phil Neville. The Man U first team noticed that Fergie was clocking off an hour early from training. "f**k it", they said, if it's good enough for him. it's good enou

Legend

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Does he ever stop moaning? Ever crack a smile? Must be a miserable bugger to live with.

He deserves to be back in the prem :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Does he ever stop moaning? Ever crack a smile? Must be a miserable bugger to live with.

He’s a proper miserable stoney faced barsteward isn’t he.........still sends a shiver up the spine though when he planted that flag in the centre circle in turkey :thumbs:

• Like 1

As a Celtic fan , I should really hate him 

however as a midfielder I can’t .

in today’s game much would he be worth?

If pogba is worth 90 million for having a decent 45 every 10 games, how much is a midfielder worth that steered his team to 3 European cups and 5 league titles ? 

One of the few truly world class british players 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As a Celtic fan , I should really hate him 

however as a midfielder I can’t .

in today’s game much would he be worth?

If pogba is worth 90 million for having a decent 45 every 10 games, how much is a midfielder worth that steered his team to 3 European cups and 5 league titles ? 

One of the few truly world class british players 

World class? Behave Stiff! Without doubt a hard tackling, and creative midfielder. Never lacked courage. (especially when he signed Mo Johnston:laugh:) One of that breed of hard scot which used to light up the old first division. He could show exceptional balls control as well. See below.

But his punditry leaves me without the will to live. He makes Alan Hanson look like a ray of sunshine.

Problem with his punditry is that he believes he’s got to act the hard critic all the time, live up to what’s been said and written about him.  Keanes the same. Rarely smiles, scowls a lot but when he smiles he looks quite normal. They can’t be like that off camera can they surely? Personally, I wouldn’t put him into world class bracket, but he could get stuck in. He was a tackler and motivater rather than a pass maker who could spin on a tanner. He scored good goals as well ?

• Thanks 1

Souness was a player theres no doubt about that,sure he didn't take any prisoners on the park but he had a hell of a lot more to his game aswell with smashing vision to split a defence with a wee poke through pass or rake a 50 yard ball onto a team mates big toe in space so id say imo was very good passer of the ball.....it wouldn't surprise me if you were to look up the definition of midfield general in the blacks dictionary it would say "Graeme Souness".

• Like 1