Back on the estate

10 minutes ago, Rimfireboy! said:

I have a .20 cal theoben and shot lots of vermin with it. Had it about 25 years now.

People who slag them off have never even seen a .20 cal never mind shot one and there all experts on air riffle hunting

• Haha 3

i also love the .20 cal, i shoot a daystate huntsman classic .20 with H&N FTT pellets its hard hitting with 

a good flat trajectory. i must admit my main bunny-gun is my fac airranger.22 @37fpe with bis mag pellets its  a real hard hitter out to 70yrds,.  keep up the great shooting Pav.

atb brian

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, philpot said:

Must admit, I have never come across a .20 cal and I would really like to try one out, on paper it sounds to be the perfect cal. 

Phil

There marmite you either love them or hate them 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

Love to see 64 rabbits here ,groups of 3/4 tops and the fields are still waterlogged so some bunnys have scuba gear on .Great shooting that thermal scope is a game changer 

Fields are the same here they were all shot from moter along tracks fields should be ok to drive soon so bags should go up