Dog acting daft after lamping session

Just got back from lamping, had some good runs and catches and usually my dog is sparked out on the sofa straight away after, but tonight he’s doing circuits of the living room, jumping about and generally acting totally hyper. Never seen this before, anyone’s else’s dog do this? 

27 minutes ago, Lamper121 said:

Just got back from lamping, had some good runs and catches and usually my dog is sparked out on the sofa straight away after, but tonight he’s doing circuits of the living room, jumping about and generally acting totally hyper. Never seen this before, anyone’s else’s dog do this? 

he may have stung his feet on nettles  etc  , wash his feet , if no difference   he not tired , give him few more runs next time . time  to worry, is when there  dont want to move next day ,:yes: not being over active .!!

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

He is disappointed the season is ending, this is his way of asking you To immigrate to Australia where there is no such thing as a season. :D

Do you hunt in your summer ? It must be a million degrees ?

I went up north once spent the night before in a B&B bitch slept perfect not a peep spent the next day ferreting and lamping I had to stop her she was fecked got back to the B&B she wouldn’t settle just walked around for hours 

5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I only see pups that do that with nettles.adults never worry about them.

That’s a fair shout, my ten month old is a hard as nails in the field not bothered by snow, rain or knocks but gets home as is a right baby about stung feet! ?. The older dogs don’t seem bothered however, never really thought about until you pointed it out ginger beard!

8 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

That’s a fair shout, my ten month old is a hard as nails in the field not bothered by snow, rain or knocks but gets home as is a right baby about stung feet! ?. The older dogs don’t seem bothered however, never really thought about until you pointed it out ginger beard!

I just put it down to having soft pads.i don't think they done it after a couple of months.