Lol...theres NOT a surprise

38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You and I only know what they want us to know pal.....no amount of googling sites on the tinterwebs  gonna change that, Why would a country like Russia take that risk with the chance of the rest of Europe and the world turning against them? I just don't buy it myself....

I'd have to say because they know there will be no real repucussions (certainly wont be without something concrete) and a show of patriotic strength like this suits Putin's administration. He's only gained respect from his fans on here at least as example.

42 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I honestly believe the yanks are behind it... They were found out causing shit and trying to destabilise countries that Russia have an interest in, putin told them f**k up.... They reacted by using a poison with links to Russia to stir up shit and get the rest of the sheep like May to follow simples.....

Avoiding getting into a debate about who caused what in Ukraine and Syria you think the yanks are behind this? The trump administration?

I honestly don't think anyone wins here except Putin. No one is going to do anything that Putin would care for and this event sends the message of a powerful russia he wants. Right at election time no less :whistling:

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's definitely an idiot and should resign. But to say Russia isn't responsible is not what they said. As of yet they cannot indentify the origins.  There other factors that we are not privy to s

Do you not think that a Russian state sactioned hit is supposed to send a message? The message is a very quiet one if no one suspects it was them. I think that Putin is in a very strong position,

Lads on here seem to want Russia to be innocent just so they can moan about the government a bit more lol. There's no article I've read that states Russia are completely innocent and there isn't likel

6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'd have to say because they know there will be no real repucussions (certainly wont be without something concrete) and a show of patriotic strength like this suits Putin's administration. He's only gained respect from his fans on here at least as example.

Avoiding getting into a debate about who caused what in Ukraine and Syria you think the yanks are behind this? The trump administration?

I honestly don't think anyone wins here except Putin. No one is going to do anything that Putin would care for and this event sends the message of a powerful russia he wants. Right at election time no less :whistling:

Trumps just a glove puppet.... Knows shit from toothpaste.... The wheels been set in motion well before turnip head got into power :thumbs:If not the yanks then them slippery yellow men in pajamas the Chinese ....... 8) 

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

A little bit more evidence before entering Iraq looking for imaginary weapons of mass destruction would of prevented a brutal war.

Yep! Politicians are reacting before all the evidence has been assessed. But that's politics, bit difficult to pretend to be friends when you suspect they have just f****d you!

We can't expect proof beyond all reasonable doubt because we'd just about be the worlds whipping boy. And we can't give our government free reign because then we get a mess like Iraq.

This reminds me of the Assad chemical weapons attack allegations a few years back. Same discussions on this site, same people saying it's a false flag by the yanks and that we need to wait on the U.N. investigation. Certain that on investigation the conspiring west would be found out. Then the investigation is concluded, Assad responsible, https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-warcrimes/syrian-government-forces-used-chemical-weapons-more-than-two-dozen-times-u-n-idUKKCN1BH19Z

But the political will is all gone. Of course now the conspiracy involves the U.N. So obvious!

Sooooo why doesn't this poisoning conspiracy involve the lab coats at DSTL? Honestly it's like these folks choose what to believe exclusively based on whether it supports their conclusion and then call me guilable! :laugh:

Edited by Born Hunter
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yep! Politicians are reacting before all the evidence has been assessed. But that's politics, bit difficult to pretend to be friends when you suspect they have just f****d you!

We can't expect proof beyond all reasonable doubt because we'd just about be the worlds whipping boy. And we can't give our government free reign because then we get a mess like Iraq.

This reminds me of the Assad chemical weapons attack allegations a few years back. Same discussions on this site, same people saying it's a false flag by the yanks and that we need to wait on the U.N. investigation. Certain that on investigation the conspiring west would be found out. Then the investigation is concluded, Assad responsible, https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-warcrimes/syrian-government-forces-used-chemical-weapons-more-than-two-dozen-times-u-n-idUKKCN1BH19Z

But the political will is all gone. Of course now the conspiracy involves the U.N. So obvious!

Sooooo why doesn't this poisoning conspiracy involve the lab coats at DSTL? Honestly it's like these folks choose what to believe exclusively based on whether it supports their conclusion and then call me guilable! :laugh:

I think you need to get out and get a rub kid....plenty of pussy out there.... f**k me if that  'flipper boy'  can get some there's hope for you fella :thumbs:

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I think you need to get out and get a rub kid....plenty of pussy out there.... f**k me if that  'flipper boy'  can get some there's hope for you fella :thumbs:

:laugh: youre right but im ugly as f**k! Anyway, why's that mean I can't take an interest in this stuff?

3 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

who don't punish traitors, no one lies more than the russians, ballocks, if you don't no why this as all kicked off for you must be thick as shit,

We dont ,the c**ts are allowed to roam our streets in pyjamas mid day spouting all manner of traitorous shite 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

:laugh: youre right but im ugly as f**k! Anyway, why's that mean I can't take an interest in this stuff?

Just lower your expectations..... Do a 4 or 5 instead of creaming over the lookers lol?

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

These kind of political backstabbings have went on since ceaser was a boy and always will.If you sign up to be a double agent then you are going to be at risk. The girl and the policeman shouldn't have been dragged into it. A few sanctions and send a few Russian diplomats home for the cold weather should be enough to sort it. The yanks didn't mind going into Pakistan to take out Osama bin laden without permission so who can say if they were behind this or not. It doesn't bother me anyway because the full truth will never be known even if it was the Russians. There is rumours of a phone call made now where if it's genuine that the spy's daughter phoned her cousin in Russia last weekend to say that she and her father were in good health. The hospital said he was critical.....The plot thickens. What's the betting that they will both suffer from sudden memory loss.

4 hours ago, scothunter said:

You obv no very little of Russians. No need to be rude either. Oh f**k it I'll join you you're a prick

i am a prick,but i don't let them brainwash me, for the  russians to lie more than our government  they'd have to talk with out moving there lips

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

i am a prick,but i don't let them brainwash me, for the  russians to lie more than our government  they'd have to talk with out moving there lips

You first need a brain to be brainwashed. 

As I said you no nothing of the Russians. They are masters@misinformation and lies.

Ours are too but not in same league they controlled and oppressed the eastern block on lies and deceit. 

5 hours ago, scothunter said:

You first need a brain to be brainwashed. 

As I said you no nothing of the Russians. They are masters@misinformation and lies.

Ours are too but not in same league they controlled and oppressed the eastern block on lies and deceit. 

so you think 2 wrongs make a right, how many died over oil and lies, and the ripples are still flowing now, and you said the EU are standing by us, if you can't see whats going on your blind as bat,

• Like 2
17 hours ago, dave88 said:
4 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

so you think 2 wrongs make a right, how many died over oil and lies, and the ripples are still flowing now, and you said the EU are standing by us, if you can't see whats going on your blind as bat,

Apart from crimea, which i dont fully understand, has russia invaded any countries as of late?????

An still occupy them? With millions of innocent dead or miisplaced???

All for oil?money?

I dont think so, but il stand corrected. 

The more this drags on, the more it smells of bullshit. Here's the secret information the government had on Russia. A top secret KGB manual showing how to apply poison to door handles ?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/spy-manual-reveals-russian-agents-12284582

Some more information on the Skripkal case:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/knobs-and-knockers/

Of course, it must've been the Russian's who done it, they're awfully bad people you know...

40 minutes ago, C556 said:

Some more information on the Skripkal case:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/knobs-and-knockers/

A few potential explanations....

Gary Aitkenhead – inexplicably since January, Chief Executive of Porton Down chemical weapons establishment – said in his Sky interview that “probably” only a state actor could create the nerve agent. That is to admit the possibility that a non state actor could. David Collum, Professor of Organo-Chemistry at Cornell University, infinitely more qualified than a Motorola salesman, has stated that his senior students could do it. Professor Collum tweeted me this morning.

I'm not sure how a single Prof from Cornell Uni is "infinitely more qualified" than a man that has all the labcoats at DSTL as advisers?

This narrative simply is not remotely credible. Nerve agents – above all “military grade nerve agents” – were designed as battlefield weapons. They do not leave opponents fighting fit for hours. There is no description in the scientific literature of a nerve agent having this extraordinary time bomb effect. Here another genuine Professor describes their fast action in Scientific American:

Explained by this perhaps?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2163502-what-are-novichok-nerve-agents-and-did-russia-do-it/

The use of a Novichok in the attack on the Skripals makes it highly likely that Russia was involved, because no one else knows how to make them, says John Lamb at Birmingham City University, UK. “The Novichok family was specifically created by Russia to be unknown in the West and as such it’ll be one of their most tightly guarded secrets,” he says.

Their survival so far suggests the Novichok poison was designed to be slow-acting or to be absorbed through the skin, because this route of administrations takes longer to cause symptoms than inhalable nerve agents like sarin, says Lamb.

I'd like to see the questions raised in your link answered as well. I don't think some of the assertions made by the author are quite as conclusive as he seems to imply. They're still valid questions.

Edited by Born Hunter