Lol...theres NOT a surprise

Seems the Russians are not responsible for the novichok Lies...lol Boris Johnson your a complete bafoon... how the fcuk can that muppet be allowed to continue...fckin joke....he should resign immediately.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's definitely an idiot and should resign. But to say Russia isn't responsible is not what they said. As of yet they cannot indentify the origins.  There other factors that we are not privy to s

Do you not think that a Russian state sactioned hit is supposed to send a message? The message is a very quiet one if no one suspects it was them. I think that Putin is in a very strong position,

Lads on here seem to want Russia to be innocent just so they can moan about the government a bit more lol. There's no article I've read that states Russia are completely innocent and there isn't likel

He's definitely an idiot and should resign. But to say Russia isn't responsible is not what they said. As of yet they cannot indentify the origins. 

There other factors that we are not privy to seems the UN still believe the Russians are responsible. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

The un are corrupt to the core, bunch of lying skeeming barstools

And Russia arent? All cut from the same cloth mate...all lying corrupt wankers

Edited by dave88
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lads on here seem to want Russia to be innocent just so they can moan about the government a bit more lol. There's no article I've read that states Russia are completely innocent and there isn't likely to be. If it was a Muslim country being accused you'd all have them hung drawn and quartered regardless of evidence 

Edited by dave88
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

There's obviously a very high possibility that Russia was responsible but without proof it's only an assumption. Personally I'd be looking a bit closer to home, but pointing the finger without proof seems to be easier.

It's a good job British diplomats haven't been expelled from other countries over the years for some of the murkier stuff MI5 and MI6 has done.

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

So its guess scott as to who done it?

I thought they had proof, thats the impression i got from the "news"

The un are corrupt to the core, bunch of lying skeeming barstools

Guess to a degree by the ordinary man on the street as we are not privy to all the facts security services won't let us all know. 

The Russians are no strangers to poisoning critics. Putin more or less said that he will punish traitors.

No one lies or schemes more than the Russians they have it down to a fine art. Were not that popular with the rest of the EU right now but there sticking with us over this. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Guess to a degree by the ordinary man on the street as we are not privy to all the facts security services won't let us all know. 

The Russians are no strangers to poisoning critics. Putin more or less said that he will punish traitors.

No one lies or schemes more than the Russians they have it down to a fine art. Were not that popular with the rest of the EU right now but there sticking with us over this. 

who don't punish traitors, no one lies more than the russians, ballocks, if you don't no why this as all kicked off for you must be thick as shit,

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

who don't punish traitors, no one lies more than the russians, ballocks, if you don't no why this as all kicked off for you must be thick as shit,

You obv no very little of Russians. No need to be rude either. Oh f**k it I'll join you you're a prick

• Haha 1

Nobody will ever know the truth and even if they get close to the truth then the conspiracy theories will appear. They are spies and they wouldn't be very good at their jobs if they told the truth.

Boris is a f***ing out of touch public school wanker...... Wouldn't be surprised if the silly cnut gets slotted by the Ruskies...... Wants to learn to keep his thoughts to his self and mouth shut. If the Russians wanted you dead you would be dead end of..... They wouldn't take a risk like they supposedly have if it wasn't garenteed imo.... Much easier to just shoot/stab the cnut and make it look like a botched robbery or even mount the kerb hit and run imo. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They wouldn't take a risk like they supposedly have if it wasn't garenteed imo.... Much easier to just shoot/stab the cnut and make it look like a botched robbery or even mount the kerb hit and run imo. 

Do you not think that a Russian state sactioned hit is supposed to send a message? The message is a very quiet one if no one suspects it was them.

I think that Putin is in a very strong position, everyone 'knows' it was him and yet no one can prove it was. The message is bold without risk of justified retaliation.

Regarding the Wests response to this alleged crime, can such critical policy decisions really need the 'beyond all reasonable doubt' criteria of proof that a court would? Or do we have to make intelligence based decisions because 'beyond all reasonable doubt' would leave us far too docile and easily played by foreign powers? Just a thought...

• Like 4

You and I only know what they want us to know pal.....no amount of googling sites on the tinterwebs  gonna change that, Why would a country like Russia take that risk with the chance of the rest of Europe and the world turning against them? I just don't buy it myself.... Boris and the rest of the tits should of said f**k all imo. I honestly believe the yanks are behind it... They were found out causing shit and trying to destabilise countries that Russia have an interest in, putin told them f**k up.... They reacted by using a poison with links to Russia to stir up shit and get the rest of the sheep like May to follow simples..... I'd not trust the yanks bunch of slippery cnuts with their own agenda funded by those big nosed f**k pigs the Jews. Do away with them cnuts and the world be a better place ?‍♂️

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Do you not think that a Russian state sactioned hit is supposed to send a message? The message is a very quiet one if no one suspects it was them.

I think that Putin is in a very strong position, everyone 'knows' it was him and yet no one can prove it was. The message is bold without risk of justified retaliation.

Regarding the Wests response to this alleged crime, can such critical policy decisions really need the 'beyond all reasonable doubt' criteria of proof that a court would? Or do we have to make intelligence based decisions because 'beyond all reasonable doubt' would leave us far too docile and easily played by foreign powers? Just a thought...

A little bit more evidence before entering Iraq looking for imaginary weapons of mass destruction would of prevented a brutal war.

• Like 2