Boxing News.

I  cant wait for Clenelo to fight GGG without the juice and illegal hand wraps and see how he does then,I don't think Clenelo will give GGG the rematch though tbh .

Edited by MickC
9 hours ago, MickC said:

I  cant wait for Clenelo to fight GGG without the juice and illegal hand wraps and see how he does then,I don't think Clenelo will give GGG the rematch though tbh .

It's a tricky one because i believe most have used ped's at some stage in their career and that includes Golovkin. The sporting world is full of hypocrisy mate. Does Golovkin's lack of knockouts in recent fights coincide with stringent drug tests or was it the step up in competition? I just don't think his shots have the same power they once did, coincidence maybe? Who knows.

Only two recent fights he has not stopped his opponents and he was already in the VADA program at least a few fights before both of those fights,he is also 36 years old now.Or maybe its harder to knock fighters out who are full of peds ! GGG went distance with Clenelo who has clearly been juicing for a long time and Jacobs who also went distance with him which is not surprising as Victor Conte (BALCO) is his nutritionist and he also spent the last 5/6  weeks of camp with him. Both Clenelo and Jacobs also refused to be weighed in on the day of the fight with it being no secret that Clenelo weighs in 25lb+ heavier come fight time and Jacobs opted to refuse the weigh in so he could use a weight advantage so he could not have won the IBF belt if he had beat GGG.GGG on the other hand as champion had to be weighed in on fight day and abide by the rules. The size difference between GGG and Jacobs was clearly noticeable .

Edited by MickC
29 minutes ago, MickC said:

Only two recent fights he has not stopped his opponents and he was already in the VADA program at least a few fights before both of those fights,he is also 36 years old now.Or maybe its harder to knock fighters out who are full of peds ! GGG went distance with Clenelo who has clearly been juicing for a long time and Jacobs who also went distance with him which is not surprising as Victor Conte (BALCO) is his nutritionist and he also spent the last 5/6  weeks of camp with him. Both Clenelo and Jacobs also refused to be weighed in on the day of the fight with it being no secret that Clenelo weighs in 25lb+ heavier come fight time and Jacobs opted to refuse the weigh in so he could use a weight advantage so he could not have won the IBF belt if he had beat GGG.GGG on the other hand as champion had to be weighed in on fight day and abide by the rules. The size difference between GGG and Jacobs was clearly noticeable .

Yep very likely so plus Jacobs didn't enrol in the VADA testing programme wheras Golovkin did. Regarding Conte, i find it hard to believe a man who went to jail for his sins would be stupid enough or greedy enough to do it all again. Then again he did say his prison stint was like a Butlins holiday camp.

14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I believea lot at the top of the game are on peds buti honestly dont think ggg is.

Maybe not now but I'd be doubtful he's never used them. If it's anything like athletics testing it's pretty easy to get away with it. Victor Conte has done some very interesting interviews on doping.