Knife and gun crime

14 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

True but London's murder rate this year is higher than New York's for the first time ever. Why is it going up when it's declining in the developed world?

Political correctness and the corruption of the meaning of human rights.  Values that was once common have gone in a free for all mentality.  IT is Not a left or Right Wing but Money is GOD.  Just walk anywhere and see all looking or listing to that little think in there hand, the world around them is not real any more. so why should they play the game.   No one has said this new game is unacceptable, so it will just get bigger and bigger.

All in just mt opinion.

All the very best for one and all

Edited by just-A-snap

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College ?  Doing well ?  university ?  not acting like a f***ing idiot?  Dare I say it the army ?  The world is your oyster at 16 /17 with no ties or obligations

Are these people genetically predisposed to turn every place they live into a shithouse?......history certainly points that way !

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves. As for national s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

Political correctness and the corruption of the meaning of human rights.  Values that was once common have cone in a free for all mentality.  IT is Not a left or Right Wing but Money is GOD.  Just walk anywhere and see all looking or listing to that little think in there hand, the world around them is not real any more. so why should the play the game.   No one has said this new game is unacceptable, so it will just get bigger and bigger.

Fair one but I'm trying to wrap my head around the sudden surge in London specifically. If you'd said last year that London would have more murders than NY I'd have laughed out loud.

29 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair one but I'm trying to wrap my head around the sudden surge in London specifically. If you'd said last year that London would have more murders than NY I'd have laughed out loud.

I live in hackney, and yes we have seen this coming for years, the emphasis is I think like drugs and the USA at one time was so, like most things they run out of control.  Let them have it and they will kill themself quicker, concentrate on the small issues and divide as match as one can. 

When one just gives up all those Values of those countless people of this Island in the space of just of a few years, and most just go along with it ether as a political dogma or other mind sets.  Respect is no more, waiting ones turn is no more, I am special and deserve more because of that fact. 

Let twats on bikes go through Red Light and all will from now on pick and chose the laws that suits them.  One could go on forever and ever excusing today behaviour.

We let is happen when most did not speak out or just went along with it for a peaceful life.  Sounds very familiar of past History.

All that is what I see and that of just my opinion

All the very best for one and all.

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, riohog said:

and out of the 48 how many had white faces ?

Stats from the Home Office (2014) would indicate that the vast majority of arrests, prosecution and convictions are white , at around 80%. So why isthe prison population only 70% white ? And why is the Chinese prison population roughly equal to their very small general population ?

Ethnicity criminal justice system final.png

Typical plod speke. Anything can be a potential weapon. A screwdriver is a screwdriver. It is like a gun it will just sit dormant until some nit wit starts poking someone with it. They always make a big thing out of stuff which is normal houshold stuff that they say are offensive weapons when they raid a house. There must be at least 5 carving knives out in the cutlery draw. a big cache of POTENTIALY LEATHAL WEAPONS. Yeah right.

6 minutes ago, Meece said:

Typical plod speke. Anything can be a potential weapon. A screwdriver is a screwdriver. It is like a gun it will just sit dormant until some nit wit starts poking someone with it. They always make a big thing out of stuff which is normal houshold stuff that they say are offensive weapons when they raid a house. There must be at least 5 carving knives out in the cutlery draw. a big cache of POTENTIALY LEATHAL WEAPONS. Yeah right.

You don't generally find guns ditched in park hedges, though.

What makes screwdrivers, scissors and kitchen knives so dangerous is that they're easily obtainable, easily concealeod and easily replaced...........should you have to ditch them in a park hedge !

3 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Stats from the Home Office (2014) would indicate that the vast majority of arrests, prosecution and convictions are white , at around 80%. So why isthe prison population only 70% white ?

Ethnicity criminal justice system final.png

It reminds me of a funny old song about why the white horses ate more than the black horses. Answer, There were twice as many white horses than black horses. It might depend on area to area. There are no black faces round here so there isnt any black crime 

1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

You don't generally find guns ditched in park hedges, though.

What makes screwdrivers, scissors and kitchen knives so dangerous is that they're easily obtainable, easily concealedand easily replaced...........should you have to ditch them in a park hedge !

I did loose a 19 mm socket which would make a lethal weapon if tied inside a sock with a bit of wood up the sock as a handle.

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves.

As for national service, if you think something as outstanding as the British army would want this absolute filth amongst their ranks then you can think again.......you don’t turn some darkie with moral values straight out of the ghettos of Soweto or some f***ing junkie from Clacton into a person who can fit in amongst the best we have !.........never gonna happen !

These people are living in a hell of their own making.......the questions are, How have we allowed them to make it and why do we let them carry on !! 

• Like 6