sunderlands good luck did not last long

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, No, No........what they need to do is right: Bring in Zidane Sell Bob, sue and Rita too play a 6-6-9 formation change it to a 9-7-4 at half time get rid of Zidane Bri

Just for comic value......remember this one: bigger than the Milan derby ! lol 

Is this a wider football topic , or exclusively Sunderland?  If so , had anyone got José Mourinho number?  Sat listening to city united and I have not heard paul pogbas name once!!!  He

Posted Images

I see nuhui scored again told you about him max but decisions even themselves out over a season dont you think a big clear out is needed top to bottom and is Coleman the sort to go down fighting max or will he stay with his five at the back as he has done 

1 hour ago, j j m said:

well after there great win at derby,they were back to there normal self at home,they just cant do it in front of there own fans

Least it was only a handful of fans eh :thumbs:.........................

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, j j m said:

its sh.t when refs get it wrong and costs a team the game, do you think they can still stay up

More chance of Hartlepool winning the FA cup next season than Sunderland have of stopping up, all them Sunderland fans gloating when Newcastle went down, Sunderland should have kept their eyes on their ball and not Newcastles, that Karma is one nasty bitch

Fair play mate, 

unlike the majority of the population I don’t watch Sunderland week in week out. 

The reality is though pal the books will have to be bAlanced and all the decent players gone. I don’t know if the prem money stops this season for you or not , but it likely does. 

Back to back relegations? A bad thing for any club and a stain on the players . 

It does look like McCarthy is on his way from Ipswich . As he is hated down here , I don’t know what the fans expected but I think he’s done a really good job at keeping up a provincial club. He could probably do a job with your players . 

But ask yourself this mate, if your younger players or academy players were any good , they d be in the team already! 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If the ref had been on his game the score line would of been at least reversed ?

Fook knows how he's got his badge.

It was like they had pulled him out the local boozer down Owlerton and somehow snook him in as a ref lol

The little fat useless baldy Cnut ?

Never mind maxi at least your not bitter ??

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your going down mate ! 

And if you think the likes of Aiden mcgeady will hang around your mental , 

honestly max , I genuinely feel for you as if you think the championship is hard , league one is a f***ing dog fight 

Tell me about it, were gonna go up hopefully but in what position? I reckon McCarthy to WBA, SAFC deffo down.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I would think its down to you or Wigan top 2 dy to tight to call that one looks like Shrewsbury 3 rd they have dropped a few points lately  but fair play to you both for staying up there max do you think Coleman will stay if you go down ? 

51 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Never Bitter just saying it how it was

We had two nailed on penalty decisions not given.

one of them at 1-1 which would of took yous down to 10 men.

Your second goal came from a free kick that  never was.

Your players twice blasted the ball away after the whistle was blown and the ref never once even had a word.

Id be amazed if he ain't demoted to shit picker upperer at Owlerton dog track ?

but end of the day you lost 3-1 if my nan had bollocks she would be my grandad lol

your always going to struggle against the big clubs max i thought you would have that under dog attitude but you lack it.