mk 2 rapid 7

well took the 177 mk 2 out for a hour this morning up golf course it was snowing and cold,but managed a nice rabbit at 50 yard head shot,which I was expecting to run off as ive been told off a lot of people how the 177 goes straight through them this one did not ,heading back over the lodge I got a woody again head shot at 30 yards,got to admit I could get used to the 177 with practice great gun

• Like 4

Nice one Jeff :thumbs:

I really like .177 - you can get pass throughs but, it doesn't happen as often as some say.

.......... Even when the pellet does exit, it's left a long wound channel anyway so, the animal's still dead.

Jeff I shot .22 religiously for 40 + years, then moved over to .177.

I own 6 air rifles now, only two are .22.

Have you ever compared the wound channel of .177 to .22 ? :shok:

Nice shooting Jeff and a big welcome to the .177 calibre :toast:

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Jeff I shot .22 religiously for 40 + years, then moved over to .177.

I own 6 air rifles now, only two are .22.

Have you ever compared the wound channel of .177 to .22 ? :shok:

Nice shooting Jeff and a big welcome to the .177 calibre :toast:

atb  Mark.

I think most started off shooting .22 in our era 

• Like 1

Lads in the mid 70`s :icon_redface: a bloke gave me a break barrel CZ rifle in .177 cal.

I`d have been around 14/ 15 at the time and told my mates it was a Czechoslovakian squirrel  gun  :whistling: :laugh:

I put a scope on it and it shit all over all my mates rifles in the hunting field :yes:.

What did I do ? I listened to `em and sold it to get a " man`s gun" in .22  :fool:

I`ve regretted that for years and years now :cray:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, mark williams said:

Lads in the mid 70`s :icon_redface: a bloke gave me a break barrel CZ rifle in .177 cal.

I`d have been around 14/ 15 at the time and told my mates it was a Czechoslovakian squirrel  gun  :whistling: :laugh:

I put a scope on it and it shit all over all my mates rifles in the hunting field :yes:.

What did I do ? I listened to `em and sold it to get a " man`s gun" in .22  :fool:

I`ve regretted that for years and years now :cray:

Yes and since then you moved on to pcp and state of the ark springers

and you still cant

HIT THE PIN HEADS :whistling:

ONLY STATING A FACT

LIKE :yes:

ATVBTOP TWAT:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 2