What do ye make of this

I haven’t read the article , but just reading the thread and from what I gather the guys were supposedly goading their terrier in an end of dog situation .... utter muppets . No place for their kind in proper earth work . It’s idiots like them that got badgers protected . We need to distance ourselves from this kind of behaviour . Terriers have a legitimate role in pest control and I can hold my head high and be proud of the way I conduct myself at a dig . Anyone could witness what I do and would see that no cruelty was involved . I can’t understand why anyone would want to do what they are accused of , shame on them if they did it . I would also say that they are probably Johnny come lately types who will probably move on to their next craze in a couple of months , but apparently he’s a Fmwt rep ?? The mind boggles .

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I haven’t read the article , but just reading the thread and from what I gather the guys were supposedly goading their terrier in an end of dog situation .... utter muppets . No place for their kind in proper earth work . It’s idiots like them that got badgers protected . We need to distance ourselves from this kind of behaviour . Terriers have a legitimate role in pest control and I can hold my head high and be proud of the way I conduct myself at a dig . Anyone could witness what I do and would see that no cruelty was involved . I can’t understand why anyone would want to do what they are accused of , shame on them if they did it . I would also say that they are probably Johnny come lately types who will probably move on to their next craze in a couple of months , but apparently he’s a Fmwt rep ?? The mind boggles .

The other one who antis spied on wasn't doing the above what has been mentioned. That's a different thing 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Two different stories the original  one in Belfast is different case. the one I see on FB was just a bloke putting up pics and got a bit of stick if antis , i read the comments apparently he’s a fmwtc rep the point of my post was pictures of digs do know good . 

Edited by marshman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 02/04/2018 at 13:34, Glyn..... said:
On 02/04/2018 at 13:34, Glyn..... said:

If your out digging and someone  is messing about with their phone hit them with the spade

If your out digging and someone  is messing about with their phone hit them with the spade

lol, best dig'n advice i've herd 

• Like 2