Another new member.

Hi all. new member here. live near Notts. Not much hunting. I shoot on a friends permissions. I have a passion for shotguns Old and new and just got into 12g black powder so I will be needing help.

On 01/04/2018 at 14:41, Blackbriar said:

From one Sherwood Forester to another, welcome.

Hope you enjoy your time here, me duck !

I married a Bullwell lass...........all I get when her half visit is.....................all right me duck, drives me mental lol

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

I married a Bullwell lass...........all I get when her half visit is.....................all right me duck, drives me mental lol

I'm a Basford lad, but I know Bulwell very well. The good lady was living there, when I first met her - she's originally from Dunstable but (weirdly) calls me 'duck', even though I never use the term ! :hmm:

When your wife asks you to fetch something, Tell her to "gerritersen" !

I've got a dictionary of Nottinghamshire dialect, if you want a borrow ? :laugh:

8 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I'm a Basford lad, but I know Bulwell very well. The good lady was living there, when I first met her - she's originally from Dunstable but (weirdly) calls me 'duck', even though I never use the term ! :hmm:

When your wife asks you to fetch something, Tell her to "gerritersen" !

I've got a dictionary of Nottinghamshire dialect, if you want a borrow ? :laugh:

when she asks me to fetch her anything I tend to reply in my Hartlepool dialect..............feck off