On 01/04/2018 at 19:34, Rusty_terrier said:

Yep happens most weeks. The baldy fella scott brown has dished his fair share of them out. Stopped going to football last year because the standard was so low. Barely even watch scottish football om the tele anymore

The standard of Scottish football was on the decline long before the tv was invented,all them leagues,all them players and only 2 teams?well 1 team for the last few years.I roll about in hysterics when the Celtic supporters brag about winning another trophy in Scotland,wake up.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for rangers John boy ? 

Rangers 3rd considering where they have had to come back from over the past few years is awesome really and also says a lot about how weak that league is. Give it a couple of seasons and I don’t

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Miga said:

Wilf pull your cock out of Billy's hole

Mate, I ain’t the one creaming in my pants about a £22 million quid side winning a Sunday league ! Lol 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, morton said:

The standard of Scottish football was on the decline long before the tv was invented,all them leagues,all them players and only 2 teams?well 1 team for the last few years.I roll about in hysterics when the Celtic supporters brag about winning another trophy in Scotland,wake up.

Also very true ???

That’s the thing in Ireland, none of them support Irish clubs!......it’s all celtic, Rangers (in the north) Man unt, Liverpool, City......f**k me, I have even seen Chelsea and Yid shirts !! 

I got shit for supporting a club I could throw a stone at across the river !

Jokers ! Lol 

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s the thing in Ireland, none of them support Irish clubs!......it’s all celtic, Rangers (in the north) Man unt, Liverpool, City......f**k me, I have even seen Chelsea and Yid shirts !! 

I got shit for supporting a club I could throw a stone at across the river !

Jokers ! Lol 

Gaelic is the national sport here wilf just in case ye didn’t notice. Was before you came to theses shores and will be long after your gone.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Gaelic is the national sport here wilf just in case ye didn’t notice. Was before you came to theses shores and will be long after your gone.

Then how come Gaelic is now known as a minority sport,well behind rugby union and even further behind football,it must be an Irish thing and another butt of polish jokes.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Oh I had noticed mate and think the attitude behind it and how they treasure it as something of their own is brilliant.

Whats also brilliant is the set up, I love the fact that even a tiny, little village has a decent GAA club and pitch and I also like how it is part of the community.......can’t knock any of that at all.

We have some serious lads and ladies local who give up loads of their time coaching kids and all sorts......you won’t hear a bad word from me in any of that.

BUT........

That really has f**k all to do with my post does it? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, morton said:

Then how come Gaelic is now known as a minority sport,well behind rugby union and even further behind football,it must be an Irish thing and another butt of polish jokes.

I have to say, Gaelic is EVERYTHING here mate and it’s cheap to access so participation is good.......all the kids do it at all ages right upto adult which can only be a good thing.

Sport in general is very cheap to access for people, it something Ireland gets very, very right.

They also give massive and equal coverage in all the local papers to girls and boys of all age groups, England just wouldn't have the like of it.

Nah, you can’t knock the Gaelic at all mate.......if the Irish FA was as switched on as the GAA this country would be producing football players right, left and centre because they have some great athletes and that is all down to the GAA

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I have to say, Gaelic is EVERYTHING here mate and it’s cheap to access so participation is good.......all the kids do it at all ages right upto adult which can only be a good thing.

Sport in general is very cheap to access for people, it something Ireland gets very, very right.

They also give massive and equal coverage in all the local papers to girls and boys of all age groups, England just wouldn't have the like of it.

Nah, you can’t knock the Gaelic at all mate.......if the Irish FA was as switched on as the GAA this country would be producing football players right, left and centre because they have some great athletes and that is all down to the GAA

England would,nt have the like of it,behave,on a cold arsed wintery morning in january about a thousand times more kiddy winks are playing football on grass all over England,all over Scotland,all over Wales and all over the emerald isles,north and south.Im all for national sports like whale wrestling in Iceland,snow goose shagging in greenland,igloo building in africa and all that poetic nonsense,lets just be a tad realistic in out rose tinted speculation

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, morton said:

England would,nt have the like of it,behave,on a cold arsed wintery morning in january about a thousand times more kiddy winks are playing football on grass all over England,all over Scotland,all over Wales and all over the emerald isles,north and south.Im all for national sports like whale wrestling in Iceland,snow goose shagging in greenland,igloo building in africa and all that poetic nonsense,lets just be a tad realistic in out rose tinted speculation

Now now 

that’s a bit of bollox mate 

yes they are playing but to what structure or level ?? 

Its litterally only since the lottery came about the uk have put serious money into footy at a junior level . 

Before that it was jumpers for goal posts on a dog shite strewn rec 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, morton said:

Pure nonsense. Why comment on something that you obviously haven't a clue about. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Rangers 3rd considering where they have had to come back from over the past few years is awesome really and also says a lot about how weak that league is.

Give it a couple of seasons and I don’t reckon the lads in hoops will be laughing much then.

I agree with you on most things brother but I can’t on this 

Celtic are financially sorted , they have 7 consecutive league titles now in the bag . If they hit ten , it surpasses the great Celtic sides of the 60s 70s and The rangers sides of 80s 90s. 

Stopping the 10 was the greatest Celtic acheivement of the nineties as for the rest we were shite. 

There is a solid foundation for future titles and imho Rodgers will stay to see the ten through. Celtic are a really well ran club, they are all over the supporters and have invested carefully and prudently in youth and training facilities. 

Rangers are in tatters . An institution of a club with big problems .no direction in ownership, high turnover of players  -and manager , a support divided and in a bad way after constant hiddings from the celts on the pitch. 

A real shame ...........????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, morton said:

Minority? Like your brain cells morton. Lol. Fcuk all minor about Gaelic in ireland ye eejit. Behind rugby union and soccer.??????... I went for a takeaway  earlier and drove past three different Gaelic pitch’s, guess how many rugby or soccer pitches I drove past? Yip that’s right NONE. ??????.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, morton said:

How much recognition do those kids get in the local papers?.......what about girls?

The GAA have the 3rd biggest stadium in Europe and it gets used for nothing else but Gaelic !!.......80,000 And it’s full every match !

Honestly mate, you are way off on this one.

• Like 3

if rangers do end up in the same league as celtic how long will it take for them to end up in the same position that they were in, overspending on players, trying to buy there way with money they didn't have and plenty of shady dealings to cover it then things go to sheite, plenty of the same happens with the English side of things but they have the cash to get away with it, not really bothered what happens, football is played by 22 overpayed poofs who pretend to be hurt at every opportunity to gain an advantage, rugby is the only game that has some sort of honour and pride in the way it`s played

• Confused 1