I don't know how to put links up but I have just seen a tackle on the baldy fella for Celtic that must be the worst I have ever seen ,I don't know much about Scottish football but ffs  surely that's not happening every week !

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for rangers John boy ? 

Rangers 3rd considering where they have had to come back from over the past few years is awesome really and also says a lot about how weak that league is. Give it a couple of seasons and I don’t

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Rangers 3rd considering where they have had to come back from over the past few years is awesome really and also says a lot about how weak that league is.

Give it a couple of seasons and I don’t reckon the lads in hoops will be laughing much then.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Rangers 3rd considering where they have had to come back from over the past few years is awesome really and also says a lot about how weak that league is.

Give it a couple of seasons and I don’t reckon the lads in hoops will be laughing much then.

100 % true 

4 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

100 % true 

Didn’t Rangers spend more on players than any other team in the SPFL this season.., and significantly more than anyone other than Celtic? Finishing 2nd is failure, and finishing behind Hibs and/or Aberdeen would be nothing short of shameful.

Rangers need major investment to compete with Celtic, and I don’t see any sign of that yet. To me Gerrard would be another huge and potentially costly gamble and without proper funding to overhaul the squad, could be back down the road by Christmas..., JMHO.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, WILF said:

Wilf pull your cock out of Billy's hole