Beddy x

On 4 May 2018 at 04:56, nothernlite said:

Him a nd his grandson are keeping the pups bill 

Well fair play ta them ,it can be a good all round combination that grandy and grandson n more ways than just keeping a few jukels .cant think of many better pleasures fa a man than bonding and passing on ones knowledge either to a son or grandson ,of course we have the obvious.but that entails female company.good luck I says hope they all make good uns then the quandary begins.those. Bare block kennels do look often basic but they seem fine ta me clean etc and most importantly the jukels look very well.atb bill

• Like 6

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beddy greyhound x bull greyhound. Atb Adam 

If you get the right buddy x they top dogs here my beddy grey zack

My Beddy Whippet. Nearly 3 years old, around 19".........

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Well fair play ta them ,it can be a good all round combination that grandy and grandson n more ways than just keeping a few jukels .cant think of many better pleasures fa a man than bonding and passing on ones knowledge either to a son or grandson ,of course we have the obvious.but that entails female company.good luck I says hope they all make good uns then the quandary begins.those. Bare block kennels do look often basic but they seem fine ta me clean etc and most importantly the jukels look very well.atb bill

They can't please them all bill lol cheers 

4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

They can't please them all bill lol cheers 

Well I for 1 was disgusted at the state of them kennels no wi fi flat screen tv 

Ffs them was clean and the pups looked bouncing I deffo would have 1 stop being reticent you buggers

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well I for 1 was disgusted at the state of them kennels no wi fi flat screen tv 

Ffs them was clean and the pups looked bouncing I deffo would have 1 stop being reticent you buggers

Always the same on here mate full.of experts there non even a picture of the kennels ???

2 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

Looking at getting a tattoo of my lurcher, do you do sketches for folk, your very talented. Atb 

Thanks but I don't think I'm good enough for something that permanent.