Awesome day out

Hey guys went out with a mate of mine Mark the other day to one of my permissions, Mark brought along the shotgun and four of his ferrets, I brought a handful of ferrets and, two dogs.

We got a few rabbits with the gun, and the nets, caught up with Pete and Paul (property owners) whiles we were there, another very enjoyable day out in the field.

20180401-135849.JPG

20180401-135945.JPG

20180401-140000.JPG

20180401-140322.JPG

20180401-140342.JPG

20180401-140852.JPG

20180401-140919.JPG

20180401-141011.JPG

20180401-141050.JPG

20180401-141202.JPG

flip.jpg

SnapShot(0).jpg

SnapShot(1).jpg

SnapShot(2).jpg

SnapShot(3).jpg

SnapShot(4).jpg

SnapShot(5).jpg

SnapShot(6).jpg

SnapShot(7).jpg

SnapShot.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, tsteve9999 said:

Somehow ferreting in a tee shirt and shorts just doesnt seem right to me.

If you're not wrapped up in 3 jumpers, a scarf and a coat and covered in mud and nettle stings like us lot over here you might even enjoy it...:laugh::laugh:

As enticing as wearing immobilising amounts of clothing, and being stung by nettles sounds, I would never leave a place that has the adrenalin pumping anticipation, of sticking your hand in a hole where your ferret is fighting something not knowing if it was a potentially fatal snake bite waiting, not to mention the flesh eating spider bites LOL.    :D

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

As enticing as wearing immobilising amounts of clothing, and being stung by nettles sounds, I would never leave a place that has the adrenalin pumping anticipation, of sticking your hand in a hole where your ferret is fighting something not knowing if it was a potentially fatal snake bite waiting, not to mention the flesh eating spider bites LOL.    :D

No worries on that score mate, most days over here I've got that many layers on one of your great white sharks couldn't get through them.:laugh:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tsteve9999 said:

No worries on that score mate, most days over here I've got that many layers on one of your great white sharks couldn't get through them.:laugh:

Wanna bet we got this little fella a couple of weeks ago ( Mako)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, ocean, outdoor and water

• Like 5
On 01/04/2018 at 09:26, Sirblessed said:

Wanna bet we got this little fella a couple of weeks ago ( Mako)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, ocean, outdoor and water

Jesus You got this LITTLE fella a couple of weeks ago how big is one of the BIG fellas then?? Great pics on the ferreting by the way mate!!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, max abell said:

Jesus You got this LITTLE fella a couple of weeks ago how big is one of the BIG fellas then?? Great pics on the ferreting by the way mate!!

Son in law got 24 marlin in one week, 2 weeks ago no room for the rabbits in the freezers, biggest was 140 kilo Image may contain: ocean, water and outdoorImage may contain: Brian Nolan, ocean, outdoor and water

• Like 2