Out with Dolly.

Ayoop airgunners. Not been here for ages sorry.

Yesterday after a morning out with the 22 Brno I noticed a safety issue had arisen! 

When I I clicked the safety off it would discharge! 

So with that confined to barracks for repairs I thought "how long has it been since you went out with an air rifle"!

A long time so I grabbed Dolly, the blow up air gun and had some good fun using jsb Jumbo.

Check this 40+yard shot.

IMG_20180330_161621260.jpg

I missed a couple after but think sticks placed a roll!

I then got under some wood pigeons.

IMG_20180330_175353452.jpg

Those Jumbo really put the thump in woodies.

Then the cold rain came and drenched Jess and me and rushing back for the car but then I noticed a squirrel so another stalk was on.

It got a little complicated and the squirrel ended up running down the tree and down a hole that Jess tried to dig out!

Check the video.

U.

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

Nice to see you U.

And what's this..........The famous open sights man with a scope......you heathen!!!?

Yep I treated myself to a wee 4x32 cheepie..... I am 51 now! To many years of welding.....

• Like 1
18 hours ago, mattwhite said:

Nice to see you U.

And what's this..........The famous open sights man with a scope......you heathen!!!?

Well i think he is letting the side down Matt

I mean shooting with scopes what will be next i ask my self :hmm::tongue2:

FROZEN PIGEONS (SORRY MARK COULD NOT HELP MY SELF )

TOP CLASS as per U

and all ways nice to see Jess at work

love to read your threads mate

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nice to see the old un,s out and about Nath <same age as me :thumbs:>,Jess is a grand dog and companion as always and some more snap for the pot.Why have easter Turkey when fresh pigeon is available free 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Nice to see the old un,s out and about Nath <same age as me :thumbs:>,Jess is a grand dog and companion as always and some more snap for the pot.Why have easter Turkey when fresh pigeon is available free 

Thanks mate. Cooked the rabbit today, it was delicious :thumbs:

13 hours ago, villaman said:

Funny how most come back to what they started with , airguns 

Horses for courses i like shooting bolting rabbits with the shotgun , lamping with the rimmy  but the airguns come into there own in barns etc shooting ferals , at work we shoot 100s of rabbits when the students are on holiday  because airguns are the only weapon health and safety  will let on the campus and with new air gun licencing coming in i can see airguns coming into there own more and more 

1 hour ago, The one said:

Horses for courses i like shooting bolting rabbits with the shotgun , lamping with the rimmy  but the airguns come into there own in barns etc shooting ferals , at work we shoot 100s of rabbits when the students are on holiday  because airguns are the only weapon health and safety  will let on the campus and with new air gun licencing coming in i can see airguns coming into there own more and more 

What air gun licensing?

U.

Its been in scotland for a bit now , but if you have a shotgun or firearms cert that covers you till its up for renewal  , think its about £90 for the airgun licence  or a £10 if you have shotgun or firearms  certs . But watch out like everything else they trail it in scotland then bring it in the rest of the country 

12 minutes ago, The one said:

Its been in scotland for a bit now , but if you have a shotgun or firearms cert that covers you till its up for renewal  , think its about £90 for the airgun licence  or a £10 if you have shotgun or firearms  certs . But watch out like everything else they trail it in scotland then bring it in the rest of the country 

Sure.

If airguns are to have a license then there will be no need for the 12ft/lb limit :)

• Thanks 1