Doggers or what?

2 minutes ago, CountryCnut said:

Same here mate. Pick it up to look like a responsible dog owner, then lob it in a tree when no ones looking. Degenerates ?

I just 'get a stick and flick' more environmently friendly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you have a good sniff? ?

Not dog/lamping related but was funny all the same but was walking back to the hippy site i was living on once late at night when we got to the site gate and a old capri was sat there with a big old w

Come on lads, I’m a god fearing married man, I took my photo and walked on........                   after i put my d**k away ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, CountryCnut said:

Bumming EVERY night? Must have some energy them lads ?

There is one van who is there 4/5 times a week but different cars but I walk the dogs up there every day and there is always a couple of cars creeping round.....they soon drive off when you start shouting stuff at them haha 

14 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

There is one van who is there 4/5 times a week but different cars but I walk the dogs up there every day and there is always a couple of cars creeping round.....they soon drive off when you start shouting stuff at them haha 

Hahaha. Don’t these dirty fu**ers have a home to go to 

Theres a bridge over the canal on a lane near us and there are always cars parked there, sometimes as many as 6 or 7.

Being the innocent that I am I presumed they were anglers because I used to fish there a lot as a kid, and I'd  say hello but it always struck me as odd that most of them were just sitting in their cars.

I mentioned it to the missus one day and she burst out laughing, telling me "Thats the gay bridge you twat, everyone knows about it". :icon_redface:

Everyone except me it seems......

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well when dogging first came out me and our Robert big Pete from Wolverhampton all piled in the truck wi a jag of lurcher and terriers pulled in to a local hot spot it wernt what we was expecting but we soon gorr into it

Flash your lights once if you wanna watch or twice if you wanna join in....... so I’m told ?

2 minutes ago, tsteve9999 said:

Theres a bridge over the canal on a lane near us and there are always cars parked there, sometimes as many as 6 or 7.

Being the innocent that I am I presumed they were anglers because I used to fish there a lot as a kid, and I'd  say hello but it always struck me as odd that most of them were just sitting in their cars.

I mentioned it to the missus one day and she burst out laughing, telling me "Thats the gay bridge you twat, everyone knows about it". :icon_redface:

Everyone except me it seems......

??? the gay bridge 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CountryCnut said:

Flash your lights once if you wanna watch or twice if you wanna join in....... so I’m told ?

Big Pete had a flick round wi the lamp and they appeared from everywhere 

Nice friendly bunch of lads

• Haha 1

Not dog/lamping related but was funny all the same but was walking back to the hippy site i was living on once late at night when we got to the site gate and a old capri was sat there with a big old white arse going twenty to the dozen on the passenger seat.I got the other lads to creep up onto the bank and look down while i crept up to the door and yanked it open and slapped the arse real hard,slammed the door and legged it and the lads on the bank were crying at the sight of the fella and lass trying to get dressed and get going as fast as they could..

• Like 2
  • Haha 6