Permission granted by greenskeeper

Take it you will have insurance and done a risk assessment  ?. You might need them , but insurance for shooting rabbits is a whole lot different from Insurance if your paid to shoot them  I know it is with SACS  . Health and safety rule this country 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The one said:

Take it you will have insurance and done a risk assessment  ?. You might need them , but insurance for shooting rabbits is a whole lot different from Insurance if your paid to shoot them  I know it is with SACS  . Health and safety rule this country 

Too fecking right...:diablo:

Health and Safety is a ball breaker, as is an often, uneducated public,...totally unaware of what needs to be done, and the reasons for doing it...:yes:

Porton Down...so serene and peaceful:laugh:

PICT0032.thumb.jpg.c8a6156e335b2faf38d8a85a92aa4792.jpg

Im on my 5th health and safety  forum   at work they dont want me shooting within 100 mtrs of any bldgs with a airgun  i said your having a laugh change it to 30 mtrs  the landscape supervisor said ignore it  if a pellet hits the brick building it will just  crumple up 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, The one said:

Im on my 5th health and safety  forum   at work they dont want me shooting within 100 mtrs of any bldgs with a airgun  i said your having a laugh change it to 30 mtrs  the landscape supervisor said ignore it  if a pellet hits the brick building it will just  crumple up 

Are there no windows?

I tend to stay away from shooting the university until the students are away a month at xmas and four months during the summer  and despite logging on and phoning the police for a job number the armed response would still turn up then say they  were not informed by the control room i was shooting after getting a phone call from a member of the public turns out it was the feckin bus drivers  driving threw the campus so now after i log in i tell a bus driver and they radio the garage  and i get peace to shoot 

• Like 1