JBluck dirt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And he's Jacked just like all pieces of sh*t do in the end....

He was always a wrong un ,out for personal gratification and when that never came he resorted to slaggng off everyone else daring to write about  terrierwork .Took a lot of money off a lot of people f

you have 2 listening devices on either side of your head.. normally 

Posted Images

I'm in my late 30s and hunting since I could walk and never even heard of a listening device. Do you attach a microphone to the foxes collar for it to work.? But what if the fox isn't wearing a shirt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, jiggy said:

I'm in my late 30s and hunting since I could walk and never even heard of a listening device. Do you attach a microphone to the foxes collar for it to work.? But what if the fox isn't wearing a shirt.

you have 2 listening devices on either side of your head.. normally 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I am with you on that foxdropper ..never needed  to use one...saw couple of lads use them  in Wales ..they drop a hole in to the tube then listento the dog.. couldn't see why they did it but each to ther own...I got shown locate the dog give him time to settle then dig down ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So he's finally getting out the game after almost 10 yrs lol...... Bad craic keeping donations :censored:had some unsavoury characters in the last 2 digging the dirt books imo, plenty of lies told and written.... Catch up with them all in the end. Man's a weasel, worst type.... Couldn't call him a dog man, motivated only by greed of coin and getting a name along side the few men with kennels that are genuinely in it for the right reasons and not for a pat on the back. Shame on you Johnny you wrong un..... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, culltheweak said:

Fd what if the terriers collar fails in a deep spot or he gets into a bad place t bar s are invaluable to locate in deep places always have one in the truck just incase 

Only remember one collar failing ,the old deben, on a banking worst place but by listening at holes we got a rough idea and  dug 3 holes in the end to find dog .I' pretty good at locating dogs without collars as I've done it all my digging career .Even with the bellman my first thing  to do is to try find dog without it. 

28 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Only remember one collar failing ,the old deben, on a banking worst place but by listening at holes we got a rough idea and  dug 3 holes in the end to find dog .I' pretty good at locating dogs without collars as I've done it all my digging career .Even with the bellman my first thing  to do is to try find dog without it. 

I'm a lazy cuut I go for technology every time :thumbs:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, jiggy said:

There just a 12 mil stainless steel rod mine's is about 4 foot long threaded at the top so that a ear piece the one I have is laithed wood with a cove for your ear to cup into screws on...you push it into the ground.. they do work when the people whos at the dig with you stop laughing and giving stick for ten mins when they first see it.. water board have been using them for year's to find springs...

• Like 2
8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I'e never used  a t bar in my life  . Can't see the point .

T bars are a handy tool to always have in the vehicle as someone already said the sharp tooths always there but not always needed..trouble with t bars is most folk dont know how to use them correctly.. I never sink the bar full into the burrow..I only use it to give me an indication and get on top of them without spiking the hole...most think there for spiking in to find the tube then not heeling them over one of my pet hates...hence leaving the burrow full of bar holes letting in water and cold...im not saying mine is the right way its just the way I use it when I do...

2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

T bars are a handy tool to always have in the vehicle as someone already said the sharp tooths always there but not always needed..trouble with t bars is most folk dont know how to use them correctly.. I never sink the bar full into the burrow..I only use it to give me an indication and get on top of them without spiking the hole...most think there for spiking in to find the tube then not heeling them over one of my pet hates...hence leaving the burrow full of bar holes letting in water and cold...im not saying mine is the right way its just the way I use it when I do...

Is that not what the bellman does mate or like me do you just keep your hand in just  in case.