I have just been given a nightmaster adjustable mount and I must say I’m very impressed with the quality of it, I’m not sure if it’s going to get any use as I’ve never mounted ad ons to my rifles due to the weight difference, I’ve been out with people who look like something from terminator but I can’t get away with it, a lamp, mate and a rifle does me, I’d be interested to know some other peoples thoughts on this because I seem to be the odd one out with my shooting buddies 

253A00AF-1187-4AB8-B248-715F5AB1A560.jpeg

D9CADA1C-6706-4045-B9DB-D91AA65E59EA.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Shoot on my jack and this is my basic set up for bunnys ,but the nm is on my photon and a T67 with same is on my Redfield revenge atop my CZ .With a ratstail it just works ,if you find the weight a testicle ache just take a pair of sticks till u get used to it.

Started Rabbiting with someone else holding the lamp which was great but then i had the nerve to move so i had to find another lamp man pdq and found him in the mirror :rofl:.Also u can adjust the battery chamber on a N/M so u just have 1 battery instead of 2 which reduces the weight for u ,all the info/bits on the nightmaster website atb 

• Like 1

I have used it a couple of times now and I like it even though I thought it would be no use to me, I mount the nightmaster with just one battery and I shoot off a set of trigger sticks, what I really like about it is how easy it is to adjust in the dark, set it as soon as you get there and off you go, I think I’ll have to take the lad out who gave me it as a thank you 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I like it now, I’ve always been a bit old school, it’s only been the last couple of years I’ve moved away from the old light force lamps to the torches, I’m always a bit behind the times

• Haha 1

Best thing i ever done was getting a NM800 and an adjustable mount and doing away with my Cluson and Lithium battery. No more wire tangles or filter dropping off.

I find it so much easier to use.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I still use the older type lamping kits, I have a Max and Mini, also Night Vision, but I'm also using the smaller torches now as well, simply depends on the job/circumstances.   Pros and cons to all of them, but I have to admit the torches are getting quite good!

073f.thumb.jpg.e4d5778f715eafd5f8fc627660f8d241.jpg033a.thumb.jpg.55f0ed8e6bab70caa474575827f5a67f.jpg

• Like 2

I still have the old lightforce lamp that now only gets used with the dogs due to how wide the beam is, everything else I use the torches, I ended up getting one after a night out with a lad who worked for nightmaster and couldn’t believe how good they were, so bit the bullet and splashed the cash ?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Nick Malroy said:

I have day & night rifle scope from ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO. Bought there https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-optics. This scope has great optics and night vision mode, so I have no troubles to hunting at the darkness. I use this great tool almost three months and very satisfied with it.

You keep advertising this site. Do you realise they are in the U.S and we are in the U.K?