Fishing Comp 2018

Didn't take many pics..but here's couple

Saturday on the river...the mullet drove the lads mental, when you can see thousands of fish but can't hook 1 it can get a bit frustrating lol!

Managed to catch a fair few dace and roach on the stick float everyone caught  few fish... and I had my shadow, tin ribs, with me for the day...

20180818_150304.thumb.jpg.c35c6fd7eb18bf640ac7e99f47fb2759.jpg20180818_115942.thumb.jpg.b172c05be7470d142d035b11889aca6a.jpg

the coin toss raised a good few quid as always..

20180819_193314.thumb.jpg.7e1dc3e5178ee083e2c07c71eb0fc4c9.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come next year and get fed like a king ......    

Here you go walt..... Old kenneth ran me up to £35 on that print....... Had to be mine?? Pride of place ?????

Cups coming home to Wales this yr?big thank you to kev and finn for sorting us the venue, alot of stress on his part juggling everything, as always a sterling job?food cooked and delivered to your peg

Posted Images

Fair play to all that were involved. Kev, for lending me the kit so I didn't get the wooden spoon, Bob for giving me a lesson on fishing the day before, definitely worked, Staffs and Bob for putting me up in Staffs tent after the Mrs forgot to give me the tent poles ,cheers staffs ? 

Ken and Dan for the delicious grub Sat and Sunday night ? 

Kev again for feeding us Friday night and Dy for bringing the Burger's ? 

Johnny for doing the auction, top job getting the best prices for all the gear sold for the charity ? 

Great to meet the "newbies " Greyman, Waltjnr ,sorry for not having a proper natter to another fellow airgunner Walt. 

Well done to Daniel Cane on his win ,unlucky Waltjnr on a very close second. 

Well done on arry for popping in and dropping off a few beers, nice one ? 

All in all another great weekend and a good sum raised at a great venue, roll on next year ? 

• Like 5