Basil has been caught

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No what should have happened was the Portuguese cops being told to f**k of from the start and a Scotland Yard team given Cart Blanche budget to stay there until she was found instead the police f

I’d still rather weigh into that funding mate than chasing those lads 

If you read the Mccann book ,  youll totally see that  a) Kate Mccann must either be the devils half sister to be compliant in such a long stretched story  or more likely  b ) that

Anyone seen either of the movies?I saw the larry lamb one on a counterfeit DVD stall the other day,might grab it.

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

reading the book about the hatton garden job it makes you think.

Wensley Clarkson,the author of that book was going to ghost write a book for a friend of mine for £30k,dont know what happened but he gave a timeline of 3 months to finish the work.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Anyone seen either of the movies?I saw the larry lamb one on a counterfeit DVD stall the other day,might grab it.

Wensley Clarkson,the author of that book was going to ghost write a book for a friend of mine for £30k,dont know what happened but he gave a timeline of 3 months to finish the work.

I haven't seen the film mate I read the book sexy beasts wile on holiday the other year.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I seen the film it was ok ish.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Did you finish gonorrah pete

I’ve just watched Gomorrah and it was awesome to say it’s brutal is an understatement sopranos without the humour.

I was watching 4/5 episodes at a time it really got to me the sub titles I didn’t even notice once it got going,  series 2 onwards was when it really got interesting.

Hope we are on about the same thing Lurcherman Gonnarrah sounds like an STD lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t want to tread into ordinary decent criminal territory 

but surely there’s more the cops can do with the money spent on this chase ? 

Theres still a britush girl missing in Portugal ffs 

Just need to get to the parents to confess to it. 

• Like 3