Result,..and now,...relax...

6 hours ago, breeze said:

Nice one Phil... Good to hear that the bitch finally came sound for you.. Like you say some nice warm sun on her now will do no harm at all :thumbs:

+2,  glad she ok  Phil , lot of your mind now mate, well done Vin  for getting you  some sport :thumbs:

• Like 1

A great outcome Phil, good to read.

Its's always a sickener when serious injuries occur, worse still when they leave a perminant problem and that wait to find out can be agony....

Best of luck for the future... ;)

4 hours ago, Mr Wasp said:

Thanks for having me tag along with my camera Vin, much appreciated :thumbs:

The grin on your face spoke a thousand words Paul. The banter between the pair of you had me chuckling all day long.

Always welcome buddy.

39 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Thanks for that Optimus,.....:thumbs:

Facts are, I don't contribute much to a day's hunting,...I just kinda wander around aimlessly ..talking the talk:laugh:

_K1A3279.thumb.JPG.8eb8fb096bd3a5f4ee565d05c5eb9fd5.JPG

_K1A3088.thumb.JPG.454985b13da005816ea03d0774b5b5af.JPG

Who you trying to kid don't talk bollox  a lot of lads look up to you including me for 1 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Who you trying to kid don't talk bollox  a lot of lads look up to you including me for 1 

Totally agree with that point. Nobody stays in the game as long without something to teach & there have been many who excelled in looking the part. :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 30/03/2018 at 20:55, optimus said:

Totally agree with that point. Nobody stays in the game as long without something to teach & there have been many who excelled in looking the part. :thumbs:

Those that constantly toot their own trumpet are usually found wanting in my experience. Those that are, as Phil has described them, genuine goodfellas, seldom need to.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Those that constantly toot their own trumpet are usually found wanting in my experience. Those that are, as Phil has described them, genuine goodfellas, seldom need to.

I'd like to toot me own trumpet but afraid it ain't long enough 

• Haha 2