Jeremy Corbyn aka Adolf Hitler.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Communism has always been anti Semitic......no great surprise about that. However, this thing with corbyn really is a storm about f**k all as usual......another non story from our esteemed media.

An easy mistake to make

A educated man is not always a wise man , that's not a dig at Chris I'm   just saying education and wisdom are very different things  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I disagree, folk have got exactly what they deserve if they keep buying into it.

I'll agree that folk have gotten what they deserve but to wish that kind of catastrophe on them is just f*ck*ng horrible. It needs people to engage but that's the step that most don't want to take.

We need a few libertarians running the show... :ninja:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, byron said:

wilf..

i dont know how old your are but not trying to go of topic but how bad did your london become from growing up to leaving ..thanks.

Me and my pals say “London isn’t Britain” and it isn’t .

I moved out of London (23 miles from centre) when I was a kid......my old area that I moved to is decimated mate, there’s no other word for it.

15 years it took and gone ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 23:13, WILF said:

Communism has always been anti Semitic......no great surprise about that.

However, this thing with corbyn really is a storm about f**k all as usual......another non story from our esteemed media.

There was a picture, he exchanged comments with the artist about freedom of expression and didn’t take a very close look at the picture to see that it may be interpreted as anti Semitic by some.

A dose of his own medicine?.....certainly........a story worthy of news?.......as usual, no ! 

It was started by a jew 

I will vote next time

ill vote labour and hope they get in

so people can see it’s the another side of the same coin

theyre the same as any of the other parties but it will hopefully wake people up

this system doesn’t work for us

15 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

It would be a pisser if Labour got in, exposed that Brexit was fraudulently achieved, and then decided it was best for the country to stay in Europe...

:laugh:

Makes me laugh them pissing and whining about the Leave campaign illegal funding and CA-esqu manipulation of the electorate.

Just sweep straight over the government blowing £8M on their own propaganda campaign backing the Remain! That was f***ing outrageous!

I actually want another referendum. Let's have one tomorrow, it's a Thursday, no risk of illegal funding or a propaganda machine interfering..... never get tired of the shear look of bewilderment on the tyrannical c**ts faces when they can't understand why WE voted the 'wrong' way.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

:laugh:

Makes me laugh them pissing and whining about the Leave campaign illegal funding and CA-esqu manipulation of the electorate.

Just sweep straight over the government blowing £8M on their own propaganda campaign backing the Remain! That was f***ing outrageous!

I actually want another referendum. Let's have one tomorrow, it's a Thursday, no risk of illegal funding or a propaganda machine interfering..... never get tired of the shear look of bewilderment on the tyrannical c**ts faces when they can't understand why WE voted the 'wrong' way.

Crackers innit! :laugh:

"Do you trust your government?" :rtfm:

"No!" :nono:

"Then why do you not only want to make it bigger you want an unelected comity to decide everything for you?" :unknw::rolleyes:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Thanks 1

Cameron was a spineless c**t who kept going to the EU for "a better deal" and they kept telling him to f**k off. Best bit about it all was seeing him the following morning on TV with his lip quivering and totally gobsmacked to find that the general public don't enjoy being told to F.O as much as he seemed to.

I could watch re-runs of that over and over. Pausing at the bits where it was obvious his yellow heart was broken and his visions in tatters. LOL. LOL. :laugh:

The very worrying bit is that there are still millions and millions around Europe who think the EU is a very good idea.......they don’t give a f**k about their kids or their grandkids, they are living for today.

As long as it works for them they dont give a shit and they don’t want it to end. 

2 hours ago, WILF said:

The very worrying bit is that there are still millions and millions around Europe who think the EU is a very good idea.......they don’t give a f**k about their kids or their grandkids, they are living for today.

As long as it works for them they dont give a shit and they don’t want it to end. 

Think that numbers getting less and less by the day

italian election anything to go by

• Like 1