On 02/04/2018 at 14:45, dark-destroyer-85 said:

White dog 8 months old black dog coming three end of summer 

51CBCA82-01B6-4388-8378-BD651DB1F884.jpeg

306F3E32-3763-42ED-ADD9-4C8406349C0C.jpeg

Lovely looking pup. We've got one similar bred 7 months old doin' well.

• Like 2

Just now, longers01 said:

Nice looking dog that how's it breed is it out of that litter shaddy breed atb longers01

Thanks, no he’s not from that litter somebody I know bred him he’s 5/8 3/8 bull greyhound 9 months old. 

Not the best photo as I took it from another phone but this is my old dog not sure on breeding from dam side but sire was 3/8 5/8 bull grey 

20180414_124359.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

A few pups 

half x bull grey 

X

saluki collie grey 

IMG_3647.JPG

IMG_3650.JPG

IMG_3653.JPG

Nice looking pups, but f**k me, how many litters do you breed a year?!

Not wishing to spoil the thread for others, but every couple of months either you, your father, or your friends just happen to have a few pups on the go!

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

No pal iv bred two litters in my life last one two years ago so please explain? 

Not that hard to understand really.  Again, every few months either you, your father or your mates seem to have pups about

• Haha 2