On 15 May 2018 at 12:15, LurcherLad94 said:

no mate merthyr tydfil some were in wales lol,,,dogs about 19 month old had not seen f**k all been left in kennel all his life by the looks,gave him a go the weekend hes a hard dog

That types familiar I have acquaintances in Merthyr was he fetched of an allotment lad ,atb bill

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bella she's a 5/8 3/8 who will be 12 months old next week,she's already bumped into a few odds & sods on our daily exercise wanders..she is 100% going to do what's asked of her if early indication

4th full season for this fella. Just does what he does. Been great to have him as a role model for young dog. Always keeps me happy this fella Atb Igz

Fawn dog...bull/grey x saluki/bull/grey....black bitch 1st x..

Posted Images

3 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

no mate merthyr tydfil some were in wales lol,,,dogs about 19 month old had not seen f**k all been left in kennel all his life by the looks,gave him a go the weekend hes a hard dog

Up the road from me.... Looks like the stuff my mate down south has.... Strong dog, hope he does his job?

17 minutes ago, billhardy said:

That types familiar I have acquaintances in Merthyr was he fetched of an allotment lad ,atb bill

i meet the lads on the asda carpark bill so couldn't  be sure mate,young lad and his father,small bald fella big belly ?  they said the dog had been in on a  red one last season but thats it i took him last week only over 2 fields behind my house and found a few rabbits just to see if he knew beam dog dident know what they lamp was took him friday on something abit more suited tried him was spot on,abit heavy for anything else relay 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

i meet the lads on the asda carpark bill so couldn't  be sure mate,young lad and his father,small bald fella big belly ?  they said the dog had been in on a  red one last season but thats it i took him last week only over 2 fields behind my house and found a few rabbits just to see if he knew beam dog dident know what they lamp was took him weekend tried him was spot on,abit heavy for anything else relay 

Small, bald, big belly..... That's 80% of the men in Merthyr ? ?

• Haha 5
On 12 May 2018 at 08:07, Marvel said:

That's one leggy pup for the way  its bred atb

Sad news today took a phone call pup killed in freak accident on farm fecking hell bad luck strikes again,we will go again nephew distrort.atb bil

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Sad news today took a phone call pup killed in freak accident on farm fecking hell bad luck strikes again,we will go again nephew distrort.atb bil

That's bad news, with dogs there's always joy and sorrow, all the best.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.