I called round to pick up some throwts and had to use a secret knock on the door save it were some f****r looking for a lining off the dog today that dog has lined 2 deerhoundys 3 bull cross  and bummed a cat

On 12 May 2018 at 08:07, Marvel said:

That's one leggy pup for the way  its bred atb

Sad news today took a phone call pup killed in freak accident on farm fecking hell bad luck strikes again,we will go again nephew distrort.atb bil

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Sad news today took a phone call pup killed in freak accident on farm fecking hell bad luck strikes again,we will go again nephew distrort.atb bil

That's bad news, with dogs there's always joy and sorrow, all the best.

5 hours ago, billhardy said:

Bad news brother 

Anyone know of any good we'll breed working pups bully or bull Wheaton x for sale or coming up please message me cheers 

On 16 May 2018 at 19:53, Grunter123 said:

Anyone know of any good we'll breed working pups bully or bull Wheaton x for sale or coming up please message me cheers 

Scthunter just lined a bitch few weeks in pm him perhaps he can help you atb bill

21 hours ago, Grunter123 said:

PM Scottish hare hunter his grey/wheat/bull has just lined a grey/bull

On 14/05/2018 at 23:10, LurcherLad94 said:

strong young dog

pupss.jpg

duke.jpg

Was this dog advertised on fb a couple of months back on the bull x page? Looks and sounds identical. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Micheala Robinson said:

Was this dog advertised on fb a couple of months back on the bull x page? Looks and sounds identical. 

Yh I brought it mate but wasent a few month ago 

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

The man was a fool to sell it dogs done everything iv asked of him 

Its not hard to go around killing half grown cubs this time of yr in the long grass...... Run him on double figures in a night when the seasons in full swing...... Then you see what you got👍

28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Its not hard to go around killing half grown cubs this time of yr in the long grass...... Run him on double figures in a night when the seasons in full swing...... Then you see what you got👍

I haven't put the dog on any cubs mate I'm not talking on here the dogs 18 month old and what I seen of him he works well 

• Like 2