2 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

he far from a show pony bill dogs ovs seen some graft you only got to look t him to see it i got to watch what i put on here,,iv had him out about 5 times in the last two weeks on them(rabbits were talking...) and he do the last like he do the first but as u say give him some work a few nights a week when seasons here and see how he goes

The speed is the first thing to go same wi fighters the power seems to stay wi um wi in reason like 

Then again what do i feckin know ?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bella she's a 5/8 3/8 who will be 12 months old next week,she's already bumped into a few odds & sods on our daily exercise wanders..she is 100% going to do what's asked of her if early indication

4th full season for this fella. Just does what he does. Been great to have him as a role model for young dog. Always keeps me happy this fella Atb Igz

Fawn dog...bull/grey x saluki/bull/grey....black bitch 1st x..

Posted Images

Just now, Black neck said:

The speed is the first thing to go same wi fighters the power seems to stay wi um wi in reason like 

Then again what do i feckin know ?

like i said black the dogs in fairly good nick and still bouncing he run rings around the red dog hes a fast dog tbf only think i can say is he blows out sometimes but its not exactly cold and he isent realy that fit cant blame him if he is 9 anyway ,,,all i can do is try youll probz see a post second week of the season old bruce put the handbrake on or blown up in field ? but no got to give it to the dog hes all go get him out hes as keen as a pup

On 07/06/2018 at 21:12, LurcherLad94 said:

and as i said i dident just buy the dog of the net he was offerd to a friend but he got to many dogs on so asked me if i was interested a few lads had seen the dog go as i say the dog has done f**k all wrong and gaurente he would surprise a few for his breeding he just alot older than i was told he was not a problem 

Just now, Igz said:

I bet he don’t jack, I know people who seen this dog and he’s good at what he does. I go out with a dog that about 8 or 9 and it’s like he’s still in his prime. Smart and goes about things the right way. Hope he keeps you happy I’m sure he will

29 minutes ago, Igz said:

I bet he don’t jack, I know people who seen this dog and he’s good at what he does. I go out with a dog that about 8 or 9 and it’s like he’s still in his prime. Smart and goes about things the right way. Hope he keeps you happy I’m sure he will

thanks igz as i say if i was never of told i would of never thought the dog was a day over 5,hes as game as any other dog i know of any age just needs to pick up on fitness plenty of time

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Igz said:

22 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

thanks igz as i say if i was never of told i would of never thought the dog was a day over 5,hes as game as any other dog i know of any age just needs to pick up on fitness plenty of time

That dog ain’t 9 ffs someone pulling your plonka ?

On 08/06/2018 at 19:49, LurcherLad94 said:

hes got some pups comeing up 4 that iv found out about today but dont know how they turnt out ect iv no need for anymore pups but if somone wanted to use him they would be welcome to fairplay to the dog doing the job at 9 year old poor old f****r

. Who toled you that dog was 9 mate I've been out with that dog a fair few times in the past and I know the lad  who my mate had it off the dogs no where near 9 and if he is 9 there more then one person thats been lied to the other thing is the person who got rid if the dog didn't want that dog to go but personal issues caused this to happen if I had kennel space I'd of had the dog my self he's not a bad dog for his breeding