• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bella she's a 5/8 3/8 who will be 12 months old next week,she's already bumped into a few odds & sods on our daily exercise wanders..she is 100% going to do what's asked of her if early indication

4th full season for this fella. Just does what he does. Been great to have him as a role model for young dog. Always keeps me happy this fella Atb Igz

Fawn dog...bull/grey x saluki/bull/grey....black bitch 1st x..

Posted Images

On 16 May 2018 at 19:53, Grunter123 said:

Anyone know of any good we'll breed working pups bully or bull Wheaton x for sale or coming up please message me cheers 

Scthunter just lined a bitch few weeks in pm him perhaps he can help you atb bill

21 hours ago, Grunter123 said:

Anyone know of any good we'll breed working pups bully or bull Wheaton x for sale or coming up please message me cheers 

PM Scottish hare hunter his grey/wheat/bull has just lined a grey/bull

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

The man was a fool to sell it dogs done everything iv asked of him 

Its not hard to go around killing half grown cubs this time of yr in the long grass...... Run him on double figures in a night when the seasons in full swing...... Then you see what you got?

28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Its not hard to go around killing half grown cubs this time of yr in the long grass...... Run him on double figures in a night when the seasons in full swing...... Then you see what you got?

I haven't put the dog on any cubs mate I'm not talking on here the dogs 18 month old and what I seen of him he works well 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Don’t you think that’s abit if a dickhead ish comment dan how many dogs on here would be running and liking double figures not many I guess , I just said the dog has done what I’ve asked and what I brought him for I certainly would be lucky to run double figures on reds even when the season is here I’d guess.

the dog has never seen a cub 

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Don’t you think that’s abit if a dickhead ish comment dan how many dogs on here would be running and liking double figures not many I guess , I just said the dog has done what I’ve asked and what I brought him for I certainly would be lucky to run double figures on reds even when the season is here I’d guess.

the dog has never seen a cub 

Plenty dogs bred the right way mate slipped and account for double figures in a night..... Come back when your balls have dropped and you been in the game longer than a few yrs.... I got older bits of rope I use for a slip been about longer than you been on this planet. Who keeps a dog bred that way and don't try it for 18 months? It was sold for a reason kid, them merthyr boys would of had it on a hole at 10/11 months and more than likely spoilt it so it was sold on??give it 3  nights a week one after the other, in the season and you will know what you got when it starts grabbing shit by the arse and dancing round barking ?just be truthful and don't breed from it?atb?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2