Is Lamping Unsporting?

7 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

Suppose it depends what you're lamping?. A tenner says this will turn into a slagging match within 10 posts! 

It puts bunnies in the pot, that's what it's about for me.

give me one good reason why it should turn into a slagging match,you have no idea do you

• Haha 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A monkey could sound clever on here ... even you have managed it once or twice ......

Anyone who's lamped a bit will know it's not, by any means  Cheers, D.

I'll go with that what's sport got a do with lamping ,it's about a bag full a boot full a freezer full what Eva ya fancy,sporting animals a sporting days his that shames has a sporting animal the diff

Posted Images

Could say the same for using ferrets though as your putting the ferret down the hole forcing the rabbit out to net/dog ....... is say it' more risk in lamping as the dog is going flat out never know what's laying around...... also depends on area is say if a place is lamped heavy the bunnys soon learn to do one soon as they see it ..... 

Personally where I lamp it’s actually pretty hard to get big numbers the rabbits are quick and the land is tough. Some of the videos I’ve watched of blokes lamping up north are ridiculous rabbits are just slower and seem happy to squat. Down south were I am hardly ever get a squatter and seem turbo charged! Either that or my dogs are shite! ?

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Personally where I lamp it’s actually pretty hard to get big numbers the rabbits are quick and the land is tough. Some of the videos I’ve watched of blokes lamping up north are ridiculous rabbits are just slower and seem happy to squat. Down south were I am hardly ever get a squatter and seem turbo charged! Either that or my dogs are shite! ?

Your dogs aint shit, southern rabbits are definitely faster, and more intelligent, than their northern counterparts :)

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 26/03/2018 at 21:38, Kerny92 said:

It's well known though how much easier it is to catch on the lamp, you are definitely giving your self better odds carrying that torch.

Going hunting for nocturnal animals in the dark very unsporting lol

Edited by FKOF
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Lowther said:

Not the north/south rabbit divide again lads please I'm only recovering from the last one ya f****r 

You heard about your northerners having your hot taps on the wrong side?,we have them on the correct side.I didn't say "the right side "as it would have only confused you :laugh:...

3 minutes ago, fireman said:

You heard about your northerners having your hot taps on the wrong side?,we have them on the correct side.I didn't say "the right side "as it would have only confused you :laugh:...

What the f**k you going on about now, you lot have superior plumbers now aswell like? I can't say I've ever seen a southern tap set up before just because I've never took any bloody notice haha, me best pals a plumber and works down south a lot I've never heard of this before, you just winding up the simple geordies like? 

Just now, Lowther said:

What the f**k you going on about now, you lot have superior plumbers now aswell like? I can't say I've ever seen a southern tap set up before just because I've never took any bloody notice haha, me best pals a plumber and works down south a lot I've never heard of this before, you just winding up the simple geordies like? 

Some b*ll*cks on the radio the other day saying up north your hot taps are on the right hand side of the sink where as down south as such there on the left,just going on about it being another north south divide and how you lot are wrong :D...

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

Some b*ll*cks on the radio the other day saying up north your hot taps are on the right hand side of the sink where as down south as such there on the left,just going on about it being another north south divide and how you lot are wrong :D...

Some bollocks areet the hot taps are on the left in my hoose like haha shouldn't believe those fuckers on the radio just propaganda tryna keep us devided!! Haha your alreet you lot really man yous just like having the bigger set of balls is all! Any it says your from Norfolk do you not wanna bang on about having the original lurchers? Good ammo that man 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lowther said:

Some bollocks areet the hot taps are on the left in my hoose like haha shouldn't believe those fuckers on the radio just propaganda tryna keep us devided!! Haha your alreet you lot really man yous just like having the bigger set of balls is all! Any it says your from Norfolk do you not wanna bang on about having the original lurchers? Good ammo that man 

I just live in Norfolk mate :thumbs:,if i was from these parts i'd keep my gob well out of any wind up of any one:laugh: ...But didn't you know the Original Norfolk tumblers are from Cambridgeshire and our bigger balls go with our bigger cocks and that is no wind up :D...

3 minutes ago, fireman said:

I just live in Norfolk mate :thumbs:,if i was from these parts i'd keep my gob well out of any wind up of any one:laugh: ...But didn't you know the Original Norfolk tumblers are from Cambridgeshire and our bigger balls go with our bigger cocks and that is no wind up :D...

Well there we are then everyday is a learning day and all that shite! I should have known really nothing good comes from the north does it? And you got decent sized chickens down that way aswell like? I used to have a canny big cock til a fox got ahold of him! 

• Haha 1
On 27/03/2018 at 22:08, Bobtheferret said:

Southern Rabbits aren’t any harder to catch lads... Northern Dogs are just faster than their southern shandy drinking counterparts 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3