Right time to bring a dog on?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv got an old bitch that just had an operation to remove cancer here, she had healed okay an been trotting by quad for past 10 days so pm me when ye ready kid??

And when ya dog looses don't blame the operation bring a fit healthy mutt I.e you'e best dog

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asking when a dog is ready is like asking how long is a piece of string. They are all completely different and even litter mates will be ready to start at different ages. Dogs mature mentally And phys

Using droppers is like loosing your cherry to a brass. You may well catch something but you woudn't tell your mates. And wont help you pull any women in the future.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, trenchfoot said:

Using droppers is like loosing your cherry to a brass. You may well catch something but you woudn't tell your mates. And wont help you pull any women in the future.

Practice makes perfect as they say 

2 hours ago, trenchfoot said:

Never needed to poison any mammal. Never let things get that bad. Don't agree with it unless extreme circumstances. Its called having my own opinion.

no its called being an hypocrite

• Confused 1

Jesus fcuk this site is something else some days....... I may have to get into arguments if people offering a night out on the lamp so easily not much bunnys round me ...... but I am South so they fast as fook round here